Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Best Frozen Pizza Contest...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 62 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2013 8:38:48 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:39:23 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
All frozen pizza is bad.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:40:23 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Don't knock it until you try it

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:49:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:30:01 AM PST
Acme's store brand, Culinary Circle, is actually pretty good. California Pizza Kitchen's thin crust sicilian's good, and their sausage, pepperoni, and mushroom pizza is actually really good, though I haven't been able to find that in years. Trader Joe's makes a good barbecue chicken pizza, and an excellent ham and gruyere flatbread... thing. I like Digiorno's thin crust supreme, but it's really only a stand-in for better supremes.

I'm probably forgetting some. I haven't ever tried Red Baron's normal crust pizzas, but their pan pizzas are pretty terrible.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:50:06 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Reggio's Sausage and Pepperoni.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:52:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 8:53:59 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
DIgorno's I thought was the worst frozen pizza I've ever had. I'm a pig and I finish off a pizza in one sitting if it's frozen, and I couldn't even finish a slice of that cardboard. Reggio's, hmm never heard of it. This pizza is better than CPK Sicilians that used to be a staple of mine, try it Xmas.

Yea I didn't think much of Red Baron always thought it was a lower end pizza but have heard from more than one that it's one of the best frozen pizzas.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:54:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 8:57:12 PM PST
I like California's Sicilian pizza.

This topic reminds me, who was it that started a thread about frozen pizza's and the guy graded them. The guy was very detailed about the pizzas and went very in depth with the research.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:54:36 PM PST
I'm going to agree with Hawk and say Red Baron.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:56:57 PM PST
DVvM says:
I think my favorite Frozen Pizza is the Frontera Roasted Vegetable, Monterey Jack, and Poblano pizza. It's like a pizza fajita!

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:58:19 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Tombstone 3 meat.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 8:59:40 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
Digiorno's is tasty, but you get sick of em after a bit...

Frenschetta then comes to the rescue....

Giordano's makes a frozen pizza know, (oven time 50 minutes) but boy is it tasty.....

Tombstone and Red Baron are cheap and tasty...I get these the most...

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 9:06:40 PM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Red Baron, Firebaked Crust, Pepporoni Pizza = *THE BEST EVER*

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:21:47 AM PST
The frozen pizzas you get at the grocery store deli are the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:22:41 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
Freschetta Brick Oven :)

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:22:59 AM PST
I like Jack's and I can get it on sale for like $2. Every frozen pizza tastes basically the same, so no reason to pay $8 for one.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:23:30 AM PST
Jacks FTW

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:30:22 AM PST
FOGE says:
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken is the correct answer.

Though I eat more Jacks than anything. I had a mexican Jacks last night. It was ok. The cheeseburger is my fave.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:30:26 AM PST
There's a place near here called "The Lucky Pie" that makes that exact pizza (with or without chorizo). It's my fav. They grow all their own peppers and spices on premises.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:31:22 AM PST
FOGE says:
Sounds like a brothel.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:32:09 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, the best ones are usually the frozen ones at the grocery deli. Sam's Club surprisingly has some great ones, and of course they're huge.

My favorite trash pizzas are those small Totino's pizzas, pepperoni. Not sure why that cheap preservative-packed pizza is so good to me, but there it is.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:34:33 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Frozen pizza? *shudder* When I lived in Virginia, I found a place on the internet that was willing to super freeze a NY pizza and ship it to you... I was tempted to try it, but never got that desperate. Definitely a positive aspect to be back in NY... thank God for real pizza and real parlors all over the place ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:34:48 AM PST
TJ Gruyere flatbread, so so good!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:35:33 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
DiGiorno's had a decent crust as I recall but the sauce is the definition of mass-market bland.

Freschetta has a lot of different varieties and I think they're all pretty good.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:35:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 6:37:28 AM PST
Lol. The name is a constant source of puns. It's situated next to an excellent ice cream parlor called "Sweet Cow". It's like a strange name convention down there.

@Emily: I envy you. With the exception of artisan joints like the one I mentioned, Colorado is kind of a culinary Wasteland (minus the super mutants).

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:36:05 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
Stouffer's French Bread Pepperoni
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  39
Total posts:  62
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions