Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone still play Diablo 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 735 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 10:55:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 10:56:22 AM PST
I gave mine out 5 times on the Amazon D3 Forums.

I have Team Speak and Vent, heck I have my own vent serer. But I refuse to use any more than those 2. This world has about 20 different VOIP that everyone uses and I'm not putting all of them on my PC... heck I knew about TS before Vent.Though if there is excessive swearing or slurs, I may duck out of TS

My name in D3 is Badgerlord#1734,

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 10:57:01 AM PST
I will send you an invite tonight. Hopefully we can turn any frown you have upside down. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:02:51 AM PST
Duster says:
I'm assuming it's USB? Then yep! Mine is USB, otherwise the standard mic input works too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:05:46 AM PST
Duster says:
Well I don't remember it Griff! Lol.

There isn't excessive swearing or slurs. Everybody is over the age of 25, so it's not a constant whine fest like some TS servers.

I've been using TS for about 10 years now, it's really handy. I can't stand vent. Tried it some years ago and it just seemed outdated compared to TS.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 4:52:16 PM PST
I agree but it was what most guilds in WoW used so it kinda became my default.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 5:37:25 PM PST
I just played some of this today after I've been reading through the thread. Inferno is 100x easier at monster power 0 compared to before.

Much more fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 6:19:00 PM PST
It's far more balanced for newer players to inferno, by that I mean players coming directly from Hell more to inferno and so much more fun.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:02:24 PM PST
Duster says:
Well I'm glad people are seeing the light, lol.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 2:54:40 AM PST
Hey Duster, I accepted your Friend Invite this morning, but it didn't add you to my friends list and I'm not sure why.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:22:59 AM PST
J. says:
Most of my friends from launch have quit, so I'm certainly looking for some new people to game with.

Add Gun5181#1350, I'm usually on.

I have 60's of each class, but my main is a Witch Doctor. Just ask for help. Grinding Paragon and MF'ing gets boring.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:06:34 AM PST
Duster says:
The same thing happened for me when I added Ninja. I restarted the game and he showed up on my friends list. The next time you log in I will be there Griff ;)

Maybe not actually online, but on your friends list anyways...

Odds are I will probably be playing a bit tonight, but I more than likely won't be playing until Christmas Eve after that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:07:46 AM PST
Duster says:
I'll add you tonight J. The other guy I usually play with is a Witch Doctor as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:29:22 AM PST
Oh ok cool. I'll be online a lot.

I'm working on getting a set of Infernal Machines. I have 3 Act 1 keys, 2 act 2 keys and haven't started act 3 yet. This morning was freaking Witch Doctor Morning :p I got 3 Legendaries, all for Witch Doctor only. I cried.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:35:02 AM PST
J. says:
I'm sitting on about 10 IM's right now. I've done MP5-7 Ubers, don't know how I would do any higher.

Maybe Blizz is trying to tell you to start a WD?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:40:26 AM PST
I already have a WD, the Legendaries I got were horrible anyway so they would be useless to one.

I can't do MP5+ i can't even do MP4. heck I still die in MP3 to certain packs (oooh reflect damage how much i HATE you)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:51:23 AM PST
J. says:
I finally splurged and picked up a LS Skorn, so RD mobs don't make me kill myself anymore.

You would think that after IM Oblivion Knights in D2, Blizz would learn it's a poorly thought out mechanic.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:06:51 AM PST
LS Skorn?

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:17:09 AM PST
J. says:
Sorry, Life Steal.

I think mine has about 5.4% (before the Inferno reduction)

And Skorn is one of the few 2 handers worth picking up, currently. It was a tough choice between going the 2 handed route vs picking up a decent Manajuma knife and off hand, but it was the best option for my gear/build.

Now I'm seeing crits around 1.2m on a steady basis.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:19:16 AM PST
my crits are 300k at most if I'm using the strongest Meteor.

I haven't found a use for 2handed weapons yet, perhaps becasue my offhand is rather powerful and i end up losing like 10,000 DPS switching from a 1 hander + source to a 2 Handed weapon

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:29:40 AM PST
Duster says:
98% of two handed weapons are useless in the game. Skorn is pretty much the only decent 2 handed weapon.

I dual wield on my monk. I kinda doubt I will get a skorn. I just need two weapons with LS now...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:31:23 AM PST
i had a skorn once, it was worse than the weapons I had... maybe I was wrong....

2 handed weapons should have been made so that they ahve the DPS to compete with Dual wielding/MH-Offhand Held item. As it stands... most 2 handed weapons have barely more DPS than a 1 handed weapon.

Should have like...1900+DPS on them...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:45:55 AM PST
Duster says:
Maybe you got that legendary before the patch?

I do agree, for the loss of attack speed and marginal DPS gain it's pretty bad. I can't survive with a slow attack speed.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:47:01 AM PST
no it was post patch, just bad. And not for my class.

I'm good at getting useless items :3

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:49:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 7:53:22 AM PST
J. says:
It really depends on your build, equipment, and play style.

A nicely rolled Skorn can be Best in Slot, but you lose out on the resource management perks of your class specific 1 handers/ off hands.

I gave my Wiz my WD's old Skorn, but I prefer her Triumvirate/wand combo more.

Plus, I'm working on making her a CM Wiz, so I really need more attack speed.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:52:12 AM PST
Well as a wizard I would lose all but the hat.

AP on crit can be the most valuable resource for a wizard, by far, in the rigth situation it can allow for infinite casts of Meteor... and sooo much death. but you need more than just a hat can give.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  735
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions