Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Current Gold Box Deal: Halo Vanguard

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 7:30:41 AM PST
Fa ra ra ra ra!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 6:21:17 AM PST
You could bring the dog to my new Chinese restaurant, Wok the Dog, and feed that welcoming family!

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 5:33:57 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
I'd rather go buy a dog and give it to a welcoming family.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:29:37 AM PST
" That, of course, is your opinion."

How many fanthings out there have any significant degree of self respect? Honestly?

" Having specific preferences is not a condition to having self respect or a lack of."

Having a preference is not the same as being a fanthings. I prefer Orange Roughy to Tilapia. I don't go on fish message boards and try to claim that Orange Roughy is better than Tilapia or do any fanboy things for Orange Roughy. I simply prefer Orange Roughy without being an Orange Roughy fanthing.

" And as usual, in your holier-than-thou, condescending attitude you failed to notice I was talking tounge in cheek."

I was simply making an observation.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 10:45:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 25, 2012 11:17:50 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
....$350? it cost more than the X360, no thanks. 18.5" screen? I can buy a 19" LED TV for only $120 (depending on the brand) and maybe give or take $70 for the rest of the stuff you get with the case. just sayin.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 10:00:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 25, 2012 10:02:36 PM PST
I. Flores says:
That, of course, is your opinion.
Having specific preferences is not a condition to having self respect or a lack of.
And as usual, in your holier-than-thou, condescending attitude you failed to notice I was talking tounge in cheek.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 9:53:16 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Of course you're posting crap in a Halo thread. Shock!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 8:12:24 PM PST
When I want to ignore people in public, I just use my phone.

Barring that, I just don't talk to them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 7:58:03 PM PST
" self respecting Sonymite"

Contradiction in terms. People with self respect have no need to become fanthings. Thus a Sonymite can't have any significant amount of self respect.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:30:19 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
pfft. It's super cool. If you would limit yourself based on the Halo insignia, then you are missing out and probably a fool.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:26:07 PM PST
I. Flores says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:22:37 PM PST
I. Flores says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:21:58 PM PST
DVvM says:
Is this for people who desperately want to play Halo in Starbucks?

Initial post: Dec 25, 2012 7:19:34 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
GAEMS Halo UNSC Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment (Xbox NOT Included)

$299.99

I actually own two of these. They do work for both PS3 and 360, and are actually pretty awesome. The HD screen looks great, the sound is pretty great, the fact that you play up close and personal really makes more of a surround sound type of set up, and there is no lag at all. I'm just saying that if you are on the fence at all about this, you should grab it. In my opinion, it's well worth it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions