Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Butt Whoopings

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 6:30:47 AM PST
2 Questions

Whats the badest you've ever beaten someone at a game? What Game?

Whats the badest you've ever been beaten? What game?

Given:
A few years ago, I crushed my friend in NCAA on Ps2 70-14. I was unstoppable in that game with Texans Tech :)

Taken:
NCAA '11 on Ps3. Playing againist a different friend for the first time on Ps3, I got destoryed. Everything was so different and the D's were smarter I don't even remember the score, but I know I was beaten badly. (Did get my revenge eventually haha)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:32:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 6:42:41 AM PST
I once grabbed all 50 kills on my team in a 4v4 halo 2 match. The other team had single digits.

Hence how I acquired my nickname - Captain Killsteal.

/toot

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:01 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
I am out of practice, but BF3 no one could really stop me. Black Ops 2 for the PS3 - I am always number 1 on CTF/Kill Confirmed (hardcore) and 97% of every game I am number on top in the leader board.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:21 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Also, why is this OT???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:24 AM PST
Keller says:
"Whats the badest you've ever been beaten? What game?"

Space Channel 5. I am a stereotypical straight white male.... I ain't got no rhythm, I seriously can't get past the first level. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:41 AM PST
Do you play alone?

j/k j/k...

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:35:49 AM PST
c'mon no ones going to admit to being beaten really bad?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:36:28 AM PST
oops, I was going to post something else my bad

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:36:40 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Negative Capt!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 6:37:00 AM PST
I went 0-12-16 as Blitzcrank last night. I played horribly and lead our team to a loss because of a lot of stupid decisions.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:37:14 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I don't play MP all that often so I can't remember when this has happened to me last. I thought I completely whooped the other team when I played the God of War: Ascension beta last year. I had something like 8 kills with the next best person having like 2. I thought that was pretty cool.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:40:06 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
I beat my brother-in-law 108-14 in Madden on his PC. He bet me that, as a console gamer, there was no way I could beat him on a PC. He failed miserably.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:43:30 AM PST
StarCraft 2 vs 2 15 min no rush with my friend. Losers rushed my friend who lifted off and came to my base. Started pumping out zealots and crushed the zerg player in a minute. Terran over expanded so took longer to annihilate him, but did massacre his main with just zealots. Idiot was probably too busy trying to ramp up expansions that he didn't even bother lifting his buildings. He did almost get me when he dropped tanks on a cliff, but by that time I had 12 carriers already ^.^

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:48:07 AM PST
klopas says:
Almost every game of multiplayer in FC3, I absolutely dominate the other team.

However, Dota2 is humbling. I'm almost mediocre at this point.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:51:58 AM PST
pokritz says:
Given: MW2, I went 52-0 in a TDM. The final score was like 75-18 or something.

Taken: Mortal Kombat, my friend perfected me twice in a row. I'm just bad at fighting games!

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:20:28 AM PST
In an old tecmo bowl game for SNES I crushed a friend in score and yardage. By halftime he had -2 total yards.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:32:02 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Let me guess, you camped on the platform in the middle of the map on rust. Then got a heli killstreak and brought havoc to everyone who spawned.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:36:40 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
if you could make it up there in a FFA match you were golden

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:37:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2013 8:03:04 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Given: EA MMA
It's the only competitive game I was good enough at that I actually got rage messages afterward while playing online. I'd play as King Mo, and wait for them to throw a rear leg kick. If they whiff, they turn their back on the follow-through and you can do a takedown that puts you right into side control or half-guard. From there, I'd just GnP and advance position until I knocked them out in full mount or back mount. Almost nobody was able to get back to their feet since Mo's such a strong wrestler, and you can't stall for a standup from side control.

Taken: Fight Night
I can beat the majority of players with no problem. I've been playing the games since the first one came out and I'm quite good. But I entered the Gamestop online tournament, and in my first match I got completely, agonizingly, destroyed. I was outclassed, no doubt about it. And losing in Fight Night is one of the most miserable experiences in gaming, because you usually know by Round 2 who's going to win. But if you aren't a baby and rage quit, you keep playing anyway, and suffer for another 20 minutes while you try to avoid getting knocked out with no real hope of actually winning.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:40:43 AM PST
In highschool, my baseball team's first game was against a much bigger school. We lost 37-3.

I've won a couple games online of NBA 2K13 by triple digits.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:42:51 AM PST
pokritz says:
now that i think of the map it wasn't even mw2...it was mw3 on Fallen

and I run and gun, no sit and shoot

( pred missile -> chopper -> AC130 ) x 2

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 11:10:55 AM PST
Carlito says:
Given - NFL 2K2. The beating I was giving my friend was so bad that, even prior to the end of the 3rd Qtr, I was telling him who I was throwing to, where he was going, and who I was throwing to instead in the event he covered the first receiver. Drove him nuts that he still couldn't stop me. It was the perfect gaming zen moment of all the cyber planets aligning for me.

Taken - SF4 online, didn't have any sort of match making, knew I was in trouble when the match started and it was pretty clear, pretty early, that I didn't even need to hold my controller anymore because I wasn't hitting my opponent ever.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 11:17:33 AM PST
My best record occurred about 3 weekends ago. I was playing battlefield and went on a 34 kill killing spree without getting killed. I'm sure it's been beaten before, but that entire run I was constantly moving using the F2000 (not a stinking shotgun).

My worst was AOE III. That game has a wicked online learning curve if you don't play with fellow noobs to start off on your journey.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 12:17:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2013 12:24:22 PM PST
badguy says:
I pulled off a 5 million point combo in THPS3 no cheats or stupid gameplay tricks, just pure luck while playing against some guy in a store on the Cruise Ship level I knew he had 0 chance of beating me after I landed it but I continued raising my score anyway by the end it was just over 6 million something to 15?,??? points. Guess he was pissed a 14 yr old beat him because he stormed away afterwards

50 straight losses in DOA 2 against my brother and he was just using random characters. (he can't do that now though)

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 7:48:27 AM PST
pyroguy says:
the only multi-player I do is that on "AvP 2010", either as a Marine or Predator (I obviously suck as an Alien). and while I constantly get my ass kicked, I still sometimes manage to get enough kills in to help whatever team I play get the win (or set myself up for an E-grab to allow a fellow teammate get a scored kill)
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions