Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App Users - 500 Reward Zone Points ($10) with a $10+ purchase

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2013 8:00:47 AM PDT
E_Fast says:
You Voted, We Listened
We have a winner: Get 500 Reward Zone® points on one transaction over $10.
Offer expires: 03/23/2013

Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500* bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

*Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 - 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're thinking about using some Reward Zone Certificates, make sure to pay for $10+ of your purchase (ex. $5 certificate on a $15+ purchase) since they will probably take the certificates off of your total purchase price and you won't get the 500 points.

Not sure if this might be available to all Reward Zone members, but you could check the offers in your account to see.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 8:17:26 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I haven't interacted with the Facebook app, so I guess I don't qualify for this.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:18:58 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
The poll figures for this one were pretty telling - something like 90% picked this promotion over the other options. Heh.

I was thinking I'd just get a PSN or XBL card for this promotion, but I might snag a used game. Heavenly Sword maybe, but I have to find some filler to make it $10...

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 8:20:09 AM PDT
WeaKeN says:
can we interact with it now, and still receive the credit ?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:22:55 AM PDT
E_Fast says:
Yeah, I'm not sure. I've been using the app and saw the offer when I checked my Reward Zone account. If you're looking for it in your account, it was on the front page after logging in (towards the bottom left, I think).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:22:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 8:23:15 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
You should be able to. Here's what it says on the Facebook app itself -

"Members who interact with this app by March 23 get 500 points on one qualifying transaction over $10. Online & in-store. Excludes Gift Card purchases."

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:25:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 8:27:28 AM PDT
WeaKeN says:
awesome. thanks kirk. so this is like an "ok, i think i interacted with this app and made a $10+ purchase, let's hope i get a $10 certificate sometime" type of thing?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:27:30 AM PDT
E_Fast says:
Yeah it was. I'm thinking about getting a Best Buy gift card (probably $15) to use with the $10 credit later on a pre-order.

Not sure how much Heavenly Sword is, but if it's close to $10 and your in store, you could always buy a candy bar to bump it past $10.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:47:19 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Pretty much. There's no promo code or anything. Just make sure your purchase is linked to your Reward Zone account - they usually just ask for my phone number at checkout for that process.

@E_Fast
If my local Best Buy carried it, I would do just that, but I'll have to make an online order making it a bit trickier.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:47:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:36:11 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 8:48:45 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:36:11 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 8:51:12 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I guess I'll have to get my wife's account linked with it.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 8:51:46 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Nice, perfect timing with Gears.

May as well renew Gamer/Unlocked since this will pretty much pay for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:56:35 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
If you renew, make sure you put the renewal on the same receipt as Gears so you get the $20 credit (if you're already not getting that credit, I don't know when your Unlocked membership expires).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 9:01:31 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
I don't think so, but I can't say for certain.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 9:06:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 9:06:48 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
I'm actually up on Friday (15th). So yeah i'd need to go on friday to P.O., renew, and pay it off in full.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 12:42:38 PM PDT
Yung says:
"products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances"

Do video game related purchases (accessories & psn cards) count?

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 1:46:50 PM PDT
FsuSwatt says:
picked up black ops 2 dlc finally so i could get the extra 500 points..
only bbuy gift cards count as giftcards
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Regarding Doom 30 11 minutes ago
What are some methods to take to get a publisher to do a remake or whatever? I want a hd remaster of knights of the old republic, eternal darkness, and dark cloud 1 or 2. 7 20 minutes ago
Doom is the Mad Max: Fury Road of video games 2 23 minutes ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as Xbox Scorpio way way way more powerful than PS4 Kneeo 5 28 minutes ago
No Man's Sky officially delayed to August 9th 9 35 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 05/27 - 05/29: Obama is the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima, city destroyed by atomic bomb, gets confused and accidentally visits Wii U R&D section of Nintendo HQ. Says about gaff, "Well, it looks like it was destroyed too." 96 35 minutes ago
PS Plus June 2016 To Include NBA 2K16 And Gone Home 6 47 minutes ago
OT: Donald Drumpf really getting out there and motivating the young Hispanic voters!!! 1008 1 hour ago
Bloodborne Impressions 151 1 hour ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 621 1 hour ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 2735 1 hour ago
My current PSP game collection - What's yours? 37 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions