Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Linda McMahon loses after spending 100 million of Vince's money.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 117 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 7:18:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:18:56 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Haha!

EDIT: loses the Connecticut election.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:19:14 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
Maybe WWE can now go back to Attitude era storylines. This PG stuff is really tame and predictable.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:24:36 PM PST
Sudeley says:
I would have to agree, I am getting tired of the current soap opera storyline.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:25:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:26:16 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
MSNBC is reporting that Obama won Ohio unofficially and that's enough to get him reelected.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:26:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:27:22 PM PST
Sudeley says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:27:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:22:17 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Please Mittens isn't getting elected. They are fed up with fanatical, misogynistic right wing garbage.

EDIT: told you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:28:44 PM PST
Sudeley says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:43:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:45:30 PM PST
blake griffin that hoe

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:46:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:47:18 PM PST
He could still lose if Romney gets every other swing state besides NH and WI which are already called.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:47:27 PM PST
Sudeley says:

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:47:49 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Well to be fair, Linda was CEO of WWE for years so a lot of that is her money. Vince is an egomaniac and helped ruin wrestling after buying WCW/ECW. The Attitude Era will probably not return as the kids love Cena etc. But more and more people are saying how out of touch Vince is and with ratings and attendance down, perhaps they will make it better. WWE has not been good for quite some time. This good guys always win stuff needs to end....So hopefully Linda losing again will help.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:49:27 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:50:18 PM PST
Sudeley says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:51:19 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:53:21 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
A monopoly is killer. The ratings dropped by 2/3 after he bought WCW and the failed Invasion storyline. They just stopped watching, me included. Also, a lot started watching MMA and the NFL grew even more in popularity plus there are more options than ever on TV. Attitude Era kids grew up and grew out of wrestling and it is really just the same stuff over and over.

The last time I really liked was Goldberg coming to WWE and the Lesnar era. But overall I was a big WCW fan. Nothing has ever compared to the nWo and Sting and Goldberg and DDP etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:54:41 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Heart attack like Warren Harding, less than a year in office! The presidency ages people and Christie would snap. I loved the portrayal of him this past SNL....The good new is that he could send some goon squads after people who piss him off.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:57:27 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
If that were the case we would've had people like Paul, Johnson, and Stein competing for the White House, not Mittens.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:57:45 PM PST
Benpachi says:
So glad too. I have never seen so many damn political ads as I saw for Linda McMahon over the last month...at least not since the last time she ran.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:03:22 PM PST
Sudeley says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:04:29 PM PST
Sudeley says:
I did not see anything about Linda McMahon on tv guess i missed all the fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:05:29 PM PST
Brent says:
To be the fair both the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion are heels. I do agree though the WWE needs a change, I haven't been interested in a storyline since the Punk/Cena feud of last year.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:05:49 PM PST
Even Sarah Palin?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:08:20 PM PST
Sudeley says:
The worst was the Nexus era that was the worst storyline. Now on TNA i hate the current story with aces and eights.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:08:36 PM PST
Sudeley says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:10:27 PM PST
ಠ_ಠ
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  117
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions