Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Obligitory Borderlands 2 Impression/Discussion Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1451-1475 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:10:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 6:10:38 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Just finished AC3 so I am pumped for the DLC. Hopefully I can get a few more levels than I did with Scarlette.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:24:08 AM PST
"i changed my girls colors everyday when i was playing! "

Might I ask why? You never really see your character anyway...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 6:29:45 AM PST
waxc3 says:
no. as of this weekend it was fixed for pc and ps3 only. not for xbox yet. possible packaged in with the update required for the dlc this week i am hoping

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:16:10 AM PST
Xbox has always been far more strict in it's patching process.... I remember it was the reason that the orignal BL1 Super patch was delayed.

That patch should have been released with the 4th DLC...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 11:35:14 PM PST
Nicos says:
Well I did it because I could :/ Variety is the spice of life.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 4:32:08 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i see my character all the time. getting in and out of vehicles and when im in a menu. plus the loading screen she is huge.
and i play with others and they see my character of course. they change their heads and colors all the time as well.
its not like i got the daedric armor in skyrim and im never changing it again. its colors and faces! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 4:39:52 AM PST
huh... Well to each his own of course :3.

Mines been the same color since level like....24ish.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 6:51:30 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Mine too, but only because I found a color I really like, I check out every color/head I find.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 6:54:50 AM PST
i really liked how the minecraft skin looked.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 7:27:04 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i HATE the jack face! its scary. i use the pirate face for my Maya and this crazy robot face i picked up somewhere on my Gaige

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 7:28:08 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
For Maya I use one of the crimson skins(red top, black pants/hair) and the eyepatch head you get really early in the game.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 7:58:58 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I tend to use a mohawk I picked up for Axton and the default colors.

Fauxhawks are a crime against humanity. I make my Salvador use the bald head.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 8:31:06 AM PST
I like Axton's Default one the most.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 8:40:08 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
So no one called in sick today to play the new DLC?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 8:42:32 AM PST
waxc3 says:
omg no. lol. but its my last day of school before a 5 day weekend!
im hoping the xbox patch to fix my b'ass ranking of 0 is fixed or i wont play yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 9:33:29 AM PST
Who the heck cares about b'ass rankings, I honestly hardly ever pay attention to mine, one time I had gone so long without checking it I had like 17 b'ass points that I needed to distribute. The games awesome fun, don't be a Debbie Downer, chin up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 11:35:10 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i care about it. i liked my large ranking and the 9% i boost i had on everything.
i need to wait until that patch fixes a couple things before i progress my save too far according the official gearbox statement.
im psyched for the dlc for sure fersure! just being patient.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:46:19 PM PST
So I finally got a chance to sit down and start the new DLC. It's a lot A LOT better than the moxxi's underdome DLC from BL1. It is a lot of fun, and Mr.Torque has some of the most ridiculous statements, I loves it.

I recorded a video of the first hour or so of the DLC, I may put it on you tube. It's just me playing it and failing somewhat. No commentaries. Just lost of explosions.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 11:15:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2012 11:17:50 PM PST
Nicos says:
The people that were afraid that this would be Underdome 2: Pandora Boogaloo have nothing to worry about. The Arena fights are pretty fun. The fact that the enemies in the arena will fight each other makes a big difference. It is a lot of fun to zip around and pick people off.

There is a ton of non-arena stuff too. My favorite area has been the Beatdown and starting the fights in the bar. There are also motorcycles! I really hope you get to drive them at some point. Also: don't waste your Torgue Tokens in the slot machine in Moxxxi's Red Light. Yeah, you can get more Torgue tokens in lieu of eridium, but if you get one of the jackpots you just get weapons you can get out of a the regular slot machine. ALSO!!! The Torgue machines will spit out mirv grenades when you get three bandits. The first time it happened it killed me and when I respawned it made me lose 2.5 MILLION dollars. I don't know if this was a glitch or what, but the amount I had left over would be equal to what a respawn would have normally cost for that amount of money so I don't know. Moral of the Story: If you see bandit heads RUN.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 11:20:04 PM PST
"I don't know if this was a glitch or what, but the Torgue machines will spit out mirv grenades when you get three bandits."

That happen's with the slot machines in Moxxi's bar. So it's probably the same set up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 4:43:14 AM PST
The slot machines in Moxxi's spit out a normal Grenade. A MIRV Grenade explodes into more grenades. Anyone used tot he normal ones knows you only normally have to back up a certain distance. a MIRV will kill you at that same distance.

Thanks for the heads up :3

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 5:01:37 AM PST
Nicos says:
I edited my post to make it clearer. It was not the Mirv that I thought was a glitch. It made sense with it being a Torgue machine that it would have more EXPLOOOOSIONS!!!!! The glitch I was refering to was that instead of losing 500k or so when I respawned, I lost 2.5 million dollars :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 5:27:56 AM PST
Another strange thing I found, when when i killed a normal bandit, it dropped money on the ground as normal, but it wasn't yellow.

I went to pick it up and it was worth 213,000$!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 6:04:51 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
If they do make Underdome 2 and it isn't called that I'll be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 6:33:33 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Glad it's good, I downloaded it, but trying to finish HL2: Episode 2 before I start,
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  85
Total posts:  1638
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions