Obligitory Borderlands 2 Impression/Discussion Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:47:59 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
it doesnt start over, it just picks up again from where you left off

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:44:55 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game! I would use the golden keys whenever you start hitting a wall and are needing a boost. If your weapons aren't good at level 50 they can be good then but once you start getting legendary weapons most purple weapons will be useless.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2013 6:28:05 AM PST
Nicos says:
I saved mine until level 50 on True Vault Hunter mode. However I only had 2. If you have 10 I probably would use one at level 20, then another at level 30, 40, then 50. The chest is guranteed to drop purple weapons so it will give you a nice boost (I mean it is still a gamble after all haha).

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 5:53:30 AM PST
G-Love says:
I just started Borderlands 2 this past weekend, and I'm having an absolute blast so far! I hate that I waited this long to start playing. I finished the first few missions in Sanctuary and my character is a level 11 Axton. The turret is a huge help so far!

I must say that the game is hilarious! I love all of the characters and some of the ridiculous things they say. I agree with many on here in saying that Handsome Jack is one of the best villains of all time!

Just curious, did you guys use your Gold Keys while leveling up, or save them until level 50? I have about 10 so far, but am hesitant to start using them at this low a level.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 8:59:35 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Nice. I was talking to some guys I met through the Gearbox forums and they said no way will they patch it because it would screw a lot of people over. Same with duping.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 8:52:44 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i dont trust it! you can see what is on the patch list before it comes out if you monitor their website

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 6:30:44 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Yeah, I would hate for them to patch it and me lose all my gear.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 4:26:17 AM PST
waxc3 says:
im sure! especially with the unlimited bank (that makes me nervous)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 7:17:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2013 7:17:50 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Thanks again, buddy. My collection has gotten out of control since we last hangout.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 7:04:37 PM PST
waxc3 says:
You trade with some of coolest gamers around. Fact!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:09:54 PM PST
oh i didn't know it was tradable.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:07:36 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I'll find you a link to a build that will work.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:07:06 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I trade with people.

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 2:06:30 PM PST
how can you have 2? can't you only complete the quest once, at level 50?

And I'm Axton.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:04:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2013 2:06:45 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
It depends on which character you're using. I almost always use the Gunzerker and I went with the money shot build. The class mod I use give you +6 towards money shot and I use a evolution shield. Right now I use two redundent fibbers or two double Harrolds, I can't remember which skill it is but it increases damage when using two of the same weapon. Make sure when using a fibber to bounce your shots off the ground.

**Edit: I forgot but the the sheriff's badge is a must.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:45:10 AM PST
How? Without the bee shield it takes me multiple clips of my SMGs to kill even the weakest enemies, I even have a hellfire SMG.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 8:52:48 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I haven't used a bee shield in weeks and I still drop almost everything in one shot.

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 5:08:04 AM PST
Ya know I think i have come to the conclusion that While i like almost everything about BL2 more, I enjoyed the balance, difficulty, and legendary drops of BL1 more. I know i may get flak for this but the difficulty of the normal enemies in BL2 is just way too high they have so much health that only really with the bee shield can they be killed in a semi-fun manner.

Think I am finally done with BL2 :3 was good for 200 hours! more than i can say for many games.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 3:32:21 AM PST
Fibber... i'll have to look that one up never heard of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 7:22:10 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Use slag transfusion grenades, the bee shield and a fibber. Keep him slagged and make sure to bounce the bullets of the ground when shooting him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 5:20:39 PM PST
I tried... he destroys me so fast.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 11:15:23 AM PST
I do far prefer how legendary drops worked in the first game. I don't like farming a particular boss for a specific item it's silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 10:44:06 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Try farming Pete. He has a lot better drop rate but I've only gotten the Volcano off of the Warrior.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 10:32:51 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Lol, then have fun never getting anything from the warrior. I fought him over 100 times without a single legendary drop. He has the absolute lowest drop rate in the game.

Legendary weapons is the thing I hate the most out of Borderlands 2. To play worth a damn they are required but a lot of the weapons have such low drop rates it's not even fun. Gearbox was better off sticking with the drop rates of the first game.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 10:12:01 AM PST
no, PC.

"Trust me, you are better off just farming the treasure vault in the Pirate DLC using the glitch to get in the room. "

Sorry, I don't use glitches or Exploits...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  85
Total posts:  1638
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions