Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Resident Evil: Revelations price on Wii U, Xbox 360, & PS3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2013 2:59:34 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I just thought it was interesting that the Wii U version is on sale for $39.99, while the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions are still at the $50.00 mark. Weird . . . . Just thought you guys might like to know if you plan on pre-ordering it from Amazon.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:00:30 PM PDT
I am Error says:
I noticed that the other day, might be worth the pickup at that price.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 3:02:14 PM PDT
JWK says:
I watched some footage of the HD version on 360 and I'm not as impressed as I assumed I was going to be. I guess that speaks volumes about how great this game looks on the 3DS itself.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:39:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 3:39:55 PM PDT
Lucanus says:
Day 1 for the U. For starters I need some U games. Secondly I love RE and never played Revelations. Lastly $40 is reasonable to me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 3:44:26 PM PDT
I got the 3DS version for $30 last summer and it was well worth it. The Wii U version seems like the most interesting as it'll[most likely] retain the touch screen inventory and the various touch features that were in the 3DS version.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2013 2:20:41 PM PDT
Nightmare says:
I got it for the 3DS for $19.99 a month or two ago, and it was definitely worth the price. I'm not sure how it's going to look on the Wii U (haven't looked up any screen shots or anything), but for $40.00 I don't mind getting it again. That's a reasonable price for such a great game. Even if the graphics are mediocre, I will enjoy it immensely.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
What the crap is a remaster? 9 5 minutes ago
Long weekend gaming 07/01 - 07/04: Obama threatens UK after British Amazon VGF voices intent to "Brexit" host site in preparation for annual U.S. Amazon VGF July 4th invasion. Phil Spencer and Shuhei Toshiba sent to moderate negotiations. 96 30 minutes ago
Halfway Through 2016: Time for Another GotY So Far (Top 5) Thread 114 1 hour ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3639 1 hour ago
Twitch Launches New "Social Eating" Category, Someone Promptly Eats Cat Vomit 15 2 hours ago
What are you looking forward to in the next 10 months? 25 2 hours ago
Street Fighter V - A Shadow Falls Story Trailer 64 2 hours ago
What is wrong with some of these gamers who use twitch to stream? 12 2 hours ago
Fallout 4 PS4 Mods Delayed After Serious Issues Reported 25 2 hours ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 49 2 hours ago
Would you buy a used car from Hillary Clinton? 54 3 hours ago
God of War 4 is going to be mediocre 11 3 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions