Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Ed Reed signs with the Houston Texans...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2013 11:16:35 PM PDT
Awesome, now can we try to get Brian Urlacher... One Texan fan can only hope...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ed-reed-agrees-terms-houston-texans-232252925--nfl.html

Posted on Mar 20, 2013 11:22:05 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
lol i knew it! My friend (who is a Ravens fan) Is gonna be pissed! Its game over for the Ravens.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2013 11:43:25 PM PDT
Jawwaad says:
The Ravens spent all their money trying to keep Flaco, they don't have money to keep any of their other key players. First Anquan Boldin and now Ed Reed.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2013 11:57:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 20, 2013 11:58:34 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
Exactly! They paid Flacco wayyyyy too much money. I mean he won 1 superbowl and they are paying him outrageous money. I don't think he is of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady quality yet but yet they pay like he is better then both of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2013 12:11:22 AM PDT
Jawwaad says:
"I don't think he is of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady quality yet"

He'll never be Manning or Brady quality. They paid Flaco all this money like he was the sole reason the Ravens won the Super Bowl or even the sole reason they got there. Without Ray Lewis and the others they lost, Flaco wouldn't have went to the Super Bowl. Brady and Peyton are great quarterbacks no matter who they have on their team. Flaco had the support of some of the best players in the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2013 12:18:12 AM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
Yep and now they lost both their team leaders in Ray and Ed, Now they will see that Flacco didn't get them to the superbowl himself.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 12:31:17 AM PDT
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2013 4:42:39 AM PDT
RJMacReady says:
Great. Keep overpaying for those big names on the declining end of their careers.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 5:14:27 AM PDT
They paid him that much because the Ravens made the playoffs every year since he started. He also won at least one playoff game in each of those years. The along with the superbowl, it really could not be helped.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 5:17:19 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
i beleive Flaco has won more playoff games then Payton.....

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 5:24:33 AM PDT
JJ4prez says:
If it wasn't for Denver's two bonehead safety's not getting that EASY interception that Flacco threw to Jones for the TD win in the playoffs; Flacco would be in a much different state of mind right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2013 5:31:54 AM PDT
neu Tron says:
It's surreal to me, as a Bears fan, to hear other teams talking about trying to get Urlacher. I can't believe he's going to be wearing the jersey of a different team.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 5:44:17 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Urlacher is a great player to have along Ed Reed from a leadership perspective. However i can't help but to see a somewhat young Houston defense get pretty old rather fast with both on the field..toss in injuries at those ages, it can be disruptive for the defense throughout the year at those key positions.

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 1:25:03 PM PDT
Punter Shane Lechler signs with Houston Texans

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/punter-shane-lechler-signs-houston-190259025--nfl.html

we will be using him due to the texans keeping matt schaub.... lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 23, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions