Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Demons Souls servers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2012 6:45:26 AM PST
I couldn't find anything online about the servers being down last night, but it wouldn't let me sign in to them. Anyone know if that was just a fluke, update, etc...?

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:46:20 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
You need to switch to pure black world tendency to access them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:18:14 AM PST
was still up a few weeks ago, but I can't verify about now. I'm assuming that you were able to sign into PSN.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:19:57 AM PST
Wasn't PSN down last night?

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:20:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 7:26:40 AM PST
Subject7 says:
Same problem. I dilly dallied for ages waiting to invade Darkroot. Figured my level was too low or odd or something.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:59:28 AM PST
Darkroot is Dark Souls, I was trying to play Demons Souls. I was able to sign into PSN, though.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:07:04 AM PST
Kendahl says:
Hmph did you ever platinum Demons Souls?

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:22:40 AM PST
Yes, with the help of our friend Capt. I was able to get the final 3.

Now, I've started a END/FAI build character for fun. After defeating Phalanx, I immediately went to 5.1 and defeated Leechmonger and returned to the top and went up the ladder and got Istarelle. Then I went to Miralda's area, killed her and climbed down to the Colorless Demons Soul on the plank. Then I went to 2.1 and killed Armored Spider and 2.2 to kill Flamelurker. From there, I returned to the Nexus and duped the CDS, went to Boldwin and gave him the Flame Soul, and upgraded to a +5 Istarelle which now scales 'S' on Faith. I've put all my levels into FAI which is now 55. I started with Temple Knight which had the highest END/FAI combo as a new character.

The Tower Knight and Penetrator have been zero trouble even though my character is only SL52. I'm thinking about killing Otrava, but I haven't decided yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:25:51 AM PST
Heh, you have a stalker today.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:35:39 AM PST
It's every day. I really think they have a 'post from Hmph' alert on their phones/PC. It's kind of sad, actually. And by sad, I mean pathetic.

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 7:42:50 AM PST
Edit to OP: Oops, my network cable came unplugged when I dusted my entertainment center <facepalm>. I knew I should've checked that :/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions