Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Tommy's Chilli Cheese Burgers, whos tried them?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2012 9:48:57 AM PST
Fidel Amaya says:
They are so delicious! Since moving to Texas i havent been able to eat some because we dont have them here. Anyone else tried them before? Its a Burger Place in Los Angeles, CA.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:52:52 AM PST
I use to live right accross the street from one(Fountain Valley). I don't eat much fast food anymore but I still go from time to time. I prefer there breakfast sandwich with chili.
Did you ever hear my Tommy's poop story?

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:54:17 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
Never heard of Tommy's or his cheese burgers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:55:47 AM PST
Fidel Amaya says:
No, do i want to hear it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:56:17 AM PST
When i'm in LA i usually go to "Pinks"...But isn't there a Tommy's in SF on Van Ness too???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:00:51 AM PST
I'm sure a Tommy's Chilli Cheese Burger would induce an epic poop.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:03:16 AM PST
Voice of god says:
The second they come out with T-Boz cheese burgers, I'll be there.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:03:47 AM PST
Yep. Great stuff. Not nearly as good as In-N-Out, but still great.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:04:38 AM PST
Pinks is a decent hotdog joint, but back in the day we used to have a place called "Law Dogs" in LA where the hotdog wrappers had legal advice printed on them, lol.

Tommy's is a good joint, too, though. After moving to Colorado I really miss the food in Cali (and in Baltimore where I went to school). You can't get decent seafood or sushi here (except for $100 a meal at Sushiden). I also miss the Mexican joints in Cali. We had a place that would make Margaritas that would kill a charging rhino.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:21:19 AM PST
Yup! I've had em! I've even had their Triple Decker Combo. Tripple chili cheese burger and chili cheese fries with an xtra-large drink. It's a treat I have maybe once every 2-3 months but when I do, good god I want to die so good. The Chili is fairly mediocre, but combined with a burger and cheese it's pretty darn good!

...and yes the poops are epic.
(Edit: Now if you want truely gut-busting food, you gotta try the Hat and their chili cheese fries. (Thir pastrami is godlike too)
To give you an idea of how ridiculous they are, they're served in one of those cardboard 4-cup drink holders and are covered in cheese, pickles and tomatoes along with about 3 lbs of chili. nom nom nom)

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:14:03 AM PST
Fidel Amaya says:
I miss LA food, specially the Mexican food. Here in Texas we have TexMex, although its good, the traditional Mexican is better
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions