Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

New Golden Key Shift Codes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 66 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:00:23 AM PST
Oh I see =(

I'm afraid I cannot offer any assistance then. Sorry!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:00:54 AM PST
I never really hit a Deficit in the main story, in fact I didn't feel like I needed more power till i hit 50.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:13:48 AM PST
K Archer says:
Hey, one of my best guns was found in the Gold Chest (yeah...that lv50 uber Corrosive Plasma Caster I absolutely love and like to brag about lol). It really depends on how you feel; I use my keys when I feel I need to or just want to waste one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:15:35 AM PST
God I love the Plasma Cutter!

It's my main weapon at the moment until i start to get more legendaries.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:17:20 AM PST
K Archer says:
Anytime you are online, the platform you are using (Steam, Origin, Live, PSN) is collecting data on whatever it is you are doing (gaming, watching videos, apps, whatever). Letting the devs get data helps them.

But yeah...anytime you are online you are having data collected about your habits...so your argument is completely pointless.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:19:54 AM PST
ChuChu Train says:
I like to respond to threads with out reading the rest of them too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:20:25 AM PST
K Archer says:
I have a TON of legendaries. There seem to be very few good corrosive legendaries, though, and none are SMGs (any that can spawn as corrosive are better with no element IMO...but that applies to all weapon classes).

I use a Hellfire (Fire), Sapping Kitten (Shock and healing...AR, though), Hyperion Plasma Caster (Corrosive), and Baby Maker (none) as my primary guns. I have others as well, but are more situational (like my Sniper, Shotgun and rocket launcher)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:21:34 AM PST
K Archer says:
I did. Just had to chime in too :P

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:22:47 AM PST
lol. if you have any low level legendaries, feel free to slide them my way. I just can't find the time to do a large investment in the game, knowing that I'm going to be grinding for drops so I just don't fire it up all that often.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:22:58 AM PST
I'm working on getting my first Legendary weapon.

Farming the BNK3R atm. I have obtained the Bee, so farming is quick... just no results yet.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:29:59 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
Gearbox should really consider that a majority of the people that buy their games have regular jobs...and this in no way caters to them.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:35:31 AM PST
K Archer says:
Well, I have a bunch of low-level legendaries and lv50 ones. The low-level were just found randomly going along the story; some of them are really good too. But...I'm keeping them, since I'm still using new characters (thinking of doing an almost-pure melee assassin [since some enemies can't be killed with melee] soon, and there's rumors of new classes...)

I am PS3, though, and I'm guessing most of you aren't...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:35:31 AM PST
They should also put the announcement in the game... not on twitter or facebook. There are those of us that don't use either.

Or... actually have a way to earn Keys in game, perhaps by spending Eridium that we NEVER NEED ANYMORE.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:58:15 AM PST
"Or... actually have a way to earn Keys in game, perhaps by spending Eridium that we NEVER NEED ANYMORE."

This. The chances of them doing this for years is very poor, so after a certain period of time, people who buy this game won't be able to access it. Please do this.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 9:06:14 AM PST
New Codes: From Randy Pitchford's Twitter
PS3: KBW3T-JT9WJ-B5CKB-S35TB-CBTC5
PC: KJK3B-H6JKK-KX3TT-3TBBT-R5TCK
X360: 53K3J-SF3JX-6H6J6-5RBJ3-KHRSH

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 9:24:40 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
no problem, thanks anyway!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 10:30:37 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
Brilliant idea - I have about 500 eridium that is just taking up space

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:10:36 AM PST
"Gearbox should really consider that a majority of the people that buy their games have regular jobs...and this in no way caters to them."

Nearly every time there are keys available, they send out waves of them every 4 hours. Sometimes, they send them out at 3am even. Why people are getting their panties all bunched up complaining about something that's FREE is absolutely beyond me. And typically, they do this on the weekend - they certainly do it on the weekend more often than they do it during the week.

Confirmation bias at its worst.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:11:32 AM PST
"They should also put the announcement in the game... not on twitter or facebook. There are those of us that don't use either."

Bahahahahaha! It's almost like they WANT you to use Facebook or Twitter - gosh, I wonder why that could be?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:24:43 AM PST
Because they're hoping that we aren't wearing our aluminum foil helmets to protect against their mind-blowing rays, no doubt.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:51:01 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I screwed up the other day and lost all my e-tech weapons except for my snipers.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:52:59 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Yeah dude. I'll be done anytime after 3:30 GMT and I'll have 4 hours to spare.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:54:28 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
NIIIIICE!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 12:02:29 PM PST
Bobbum Man says:
"And typically, they do this on the weekend - they certainly do it on the weekend more often than they do it during the week. "

Do they?

11/11 - Sun
11/14 - Wed
11/16 - Fri
12/5 - Wed
12/7 - Fri
12/13 - Thurs
12/17 - Mon
12/19 - Wed
12/20 - Thurs

Certainly more on the weekend....

Ignorance at its worst.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 12:28:39 PM PST
Simon says I remember several Saturdays that I was at work and missed being able to activate some codes. Those times are conspicuously absent from your list.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  66
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions