Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Eight video game treasures you may have

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-77 of 77 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:17:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 1:21:42 PM PST
I think the rarest thing I've got is some pre-order Zelda bonus thing. Didnt even realize it was worth money. Bought a Gamecube when the prices went super low and picked up this no-box disc that included Wind Waker, OoT, Majora's Mask and like 3 other Zelda games (cant remember offhand). Got tired of the case so googled to try to print at least a case sleeve, when I found out the thing was worth like 100 bucks back then. Apparently it was a pre-order bonus for some game and was super rare....and I paid like 20 bucks for it at GameStop. One of the few times I was happy the clerks there tend to have very little gaming knowledge.

Edit: Ahh that sucks, just checked it out on Ebay and dropped price big time. When I bought it, the unopened ones were going for like 200-300 bucks and the opened/caseless ones were going for 50-100, now looks like the unopened are 100. Eh oh well, never planned on selling it anyways, just always thought it was kind of funny that the Gamestop clerks put something fairly rare like that up on the shelf for 20 bucks.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:16:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 3:17:29 PM PST
Apparently I have another treasure. This keyboard which I spent less than $15 for is now priced over $100. Even Amazon warehouse is offering a $70 gift card to trade it in.

Logitech Wii Cordless Keyboard
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  77
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions