Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What are the worst fanbases that you have ever encountered

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 229 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 8:13:26 PM PST
DVvM says:
Moderation's really the way to go. Personally, I think the bar scene is terrible (a lot of people pick up terrible drinking habits in college) but I'm a somewhat accomplished cocktailcrafter myself.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 8:24:18 PM PST
Yeah, my dad drinks in moderation.

@ Dukeshire, I love movies, I think modern movies are better than modern video games!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:55:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 3:56:00 AM PST
Real217 says:
lol. seriously i cant remember when last i've seen anybody say oh Sega that or Sega this..

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 3:58:50 AM PST
Real217 says:
IF your beer tastes bad, you are drinking the wrong beer.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:11:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 5:33:01 AM PST
The worst fan base that I have EVER encountered in all of my lifetimes is downvoter fan base!!!...They have no season rhyme nor reason!!!

I absolutely know...one of these dayz when i wake up---the dv button will have disappeared just like the name on someones post disappeared when the post was deleted...

♥♪ ♫♪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpUVF1MAkNc

(*ed

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:20:33 AM PST
Then you are blessed.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:26:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:28:22 AM PST
I saw an interesting documentary on the Catskills the other day...How they used to be THE place to go in the summer for the "well-t0-do"...like in "Dirty dancing" and then people started traveling...discovered Florida and "the world" and the Catskills fell out of favor until recently it's popularity has returned...I thought of you

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 4:31:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:33:20 AM PST
People aren't taking long trips like they used to, so the Catskills and Poconos are more appealing. If you're thinking about visiting the Poconos, here's a video that shows some of Pa's 'highlights' :
"Pennsylvania Style"
http://youtu.be/XcKyQJXwaFc
i thought of You !

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:36:25 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:58:22 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 5:29:15 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i dont really know anything about them, other than they are from VT. its such a huge deal whenever they have something planned up here, and i really dont get what is so great about their music.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 5:33:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 5:33:29 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
You guys are dissing beer now?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 6:21:14 AM PST
Nicos says:
I know that game was terribly confusing to my younger self. "Is that Metal Man's ... GHOST going into that robot? Robots have GHOSTS???"

The world was never the same afterwards.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 6:46:38 AM PST
No worries. Always take anything I say with a grain of salt and as discussion. I was enjoying the conversation for sure, I gotta say. I find your point of view so alien compared to mine (and that's not a bad thing either) and I like seeing where the rabbit hole goes.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 7:04:27 AM PST
When I rented Mega Man 2 as a kid, I thought that the level select screen was player character select. I wanted to play as Air Man so badly but every time I picked him, I just got Mega Man and I yelled "I don't want to be this wimpy blue guy!" My younger brother still gives me garbage for that one, heh.

Why I thought Air Man was the coolest looking guy is a mystery for the ages though.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 7:11:51 AM PST
Nicos says:
Oh, I meant in Mega Man 3 when you play the four stages before the Wily Castle with the weird robots at the mid and end points. During the battle a Robot Master from Mega Man 2 will float down into it and the robot will have their powers. It was quite the WTF moment for me as a kid. I was also super upset that when you beat them you didn't get their powers.

RE Mega Man 2: In Mega Man 2 (Worlds of Power) Airman was described as the "Most fearsome looking of all the Robot Masters." So maybe that is why you thought he was so awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 7:17:14 AM PST
Wait, what now? Robot ghosts are in Mega Man 3? That's the only Mega Man game I ever finished and I don't remember that. INTERNET RESEARCH IS GO.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 7:24:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 7:33:35 AM PST
Gaming hipsters "I hate popular games, I only play games no one ever heard of, I get my games imported, I hate that COD is popular even its fun and probably the best crafted games made."

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:35:27 AM PST
J. says:
My name is J, and I'm a beer snob.

The only time I drink the cheap stuff is if it's provided, and there are no other options. I prefer craft beer, the darker, the better.

Drinking crap beer is like being punished. I would rather drink cider (Strongbow, Magners, etc), or liquor.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 8:52:03 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Yeah, hometown heroes I guess. I like a handful of their oldest songs that were mostly instrumental, 90% of their stuff is awful.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:55:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 8:58:17 AM PST
I don't drink beer at all...But i will buy a six pack 0 *Shipyard Brewing Co. (Maine) - Pumpkinhead* beer at Hallowe`en...just cuZ i love the packaging!!! Does that make me ...odd???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_B6An0FnQN-s/TJH-PcTjKQI/AAAAAAAACQ4/-KP1rayNXw8/s1600/PumpkinLogo.HR_06.jpg

*(ed

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 8:59:20 AM PST
I don't think THAT is what makes you odd. I suspect it's the Tourettes/mild schizotypal syndrome.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:00:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 9:01:19 AM PST
Doctor Punk...Can you help me??? Maybe i need to buy a different kind o beer

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:02:57 AM PST
Indeed, I would probably just have you sit with a psychologist once a week for a few months and go for some kind of anti-anxiety med, like a sertraline or something.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 9:05:12 AM PST
Real217 says:
There's too much good beer out there in the craft beer world and the like that it never makes any sense when someone says "i've not found a beer that i really like or tastes really good" seriously? cmon.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 9:05:59 AM PST
Worst fanbases ever: NY Yankees. Their fans are the worst.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  71
Total posts:  229
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions