Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Nominate the worst movie you've ever seen...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 207 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:57:56 AM PST
Troll 2

and

The Room

or

The Adventures of a Gnome Named Gnorm (Upworld) [VHS]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:59:39 AM PST
For me Troll 2 and The Room don't register as the worst movies ever since I can have fun watching them. Sure I'm making fun of them but I'm having a blast.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:00:48 AM PST
Well, most of the other movies mentioned by other people here at the very least have production value. The movies I've listed don't even have that.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:03:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 7:05:51 AM PST
I agree with The Airbender nomination. Great cartoon; terrible movie.

ADD: Dragonball Z Evo...just..no

And the guys who did Kung Foo Hustle demonstrated to any capabale director how to do a DBZ movie and no one caught on. I was so excited after KFH came out because I was so sure the rumored DBZ movie was going to use KFH as a template.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:04:08 AM PST
Yikes!!! So i guess you didn't much care for MOULIN ROUGE either???

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:16:54 AM PST
JWK says:
If it doesn't have to have Hollywood stars - "Birdemic." Hands down the worst movie I've EVER seen.

But due to your star rule, I nominate "Batman and Robin." Not sure how George Clooney kept his career intact after that.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:29:03 AM PST
I've only walked out on one film my whole life, and that movie was The Tree Of Life .

Starring Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, the movie shows the life struggle of Sean Penn's character from a young boy to adulthood. The trailers seemed interesting, so I went to a late viewing.

I'm sitting there and immediately realized it was one of those artsy films with very little dialogue. Brad Pitt and Sean Penn are easily in the movie for about 15 - 20 mins each and the rest is all this "My problems are nothing compared to what the world had gone through" crap. We get the big bang, bacteria evolving, dinosaurs killing each other, volcanoes erupting etc.

I understand what director Terrence Malick was trying to show me, but I didn't care. During the screening people where just started leaving and, after almost 2 hours, I said to my friend "Do you really know how this is going to end? Or do you want to get outta here?"

We just got up and left.

I've never done this, I felt like I wasted time and money. I've seen bad movies, but not like this. I was told the ending some months later from a friend who loved it. It was exactly the ending I had predicted from the beginning.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:54:37 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Future War

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:58:16 AM PST
Hey says:
I loved Dragonball Evolution. It was absolutely terrible, yeah, but the level of monstrosity that it was made it highly enjoyable.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:20:48 AM PST
Prometheus

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:23:19 AM PST
Yeah Prometheus is up there for me as well. One Hour Photo with Robin Williams is also up there.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:30:05 AM PST
Ha,ha,ha!

"It came from the future to hunt humans"

Rejoice! Animals will be spared!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:33:08 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
If that was the worst movie you've ever seen, then you need to get out there and see some more movies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:33:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 3:07:43 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
I watched Prometheus over the weekend and I didn't hate it but it just had WAYYYY to many plot/logic holes to be ignored. Crazy stylish and an awesome looking/sounding film but again, the narrative was an utter mess.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:46:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 8:46:26 AM PST
Yeah. Apparently if you watch the deleted scenes, it answers SOOO many questions, but WTF?!

I was super excited for this movie and it turned out like dog doo. I threw it on the lawn with the other dog sh!%

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:57:42 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
really?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 8:58:55 AM PST
About the deleted scenes - yes.

Throwing it on the lawn - yes.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:20:38 AM PST
I have a hard time believing any of these is the WORST movie you've ever seen. Maybe you didn't like them, but the worst movie you've ever seen!?

Lost In Translation (one of my favorite movies ever), Gangs of New York, Best In Show, Burn After Reading.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:25:46 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Towelhead. It's the only movie I actually stopped watching because I hated it so much. I think the worst movie I actually sat all the way through is Strange Wilderness.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:26:42 AM PST
I know!!! Gangs of New York...A masterpiece!!!...Best In Show...hysterically funny movie...

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:26:51 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Hellbinders. Worst movie I've ever seen. I usually like "bad" movies and low budget flicks, but this was so awful it put me to sleep. It permanently tarnished my reputation for picking flicks among my friends. They've not trusted me to rent a movie since.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:33:31 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
Eyes Wide Shut is the biggest piece of crap. Too bad that's the last thing with Kubricks' name on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:36:55 AM PST
Blind Fury comes to mind.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:38:52 AM PST
In theaters : Resident Evil 2

At Home : Human Centipede or the Last airbender

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:39:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 9:41:48 AM PST
I liked Eyes Wide Shut...It was "different"...Macabre...Kinky...dark...forbidden...Interesting to watch NK & her then husband TC work together!!!

It gives the term "gentlemen's club" a whole new meaning!!!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  81
Total posts:  207
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions