Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

@Kirksplosion: 999 story chart

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2012 2:54:55 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/961351-nine-hours-nine-persons-nine-doors/faqs/61438

Here you go, looks like you should go coffin ending(really cool), safe ending, then to the true ending to get the most bang for your buck.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:01:10 PM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
My very own thread? Aw, Strider, you shouldn't have!

Yes, you should have, and thank you. So if I'm reading this right, I take the same path each time except for the final decision? Glad I already chose door #4...

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 3:19:47 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Well to get the safe ending which leads to the final ending you have to take a different path, but if you're not too far it looks like you could get the coffin ending now, then do the safe path and then go back for the true ending.

When I played I ran thru the game blind until I had a repeat ending then switched to this guide, and ended up getting them all, but I could see that being frustrating with a backlog/partner.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:28:00 PM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Oh! I see it now. I was confused by the "SAFE end cleared" on the left. Thought it was the destination, but I see the "SAFE" on the right side now. Cool.

And, yeah, this is definitely my preferred method. I'm the guy who watches the "true ending" on YouTube once I've played through a JRPG once, so this will be perfect.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:30:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 3:31:31 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
That's cool, but do yourself a favor and don't pick up the sequel lol, it's about 20 times(edit: at least) more complicated.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 3:50:43 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
This is the prequel to Last reward right? My Vita came with last reward free, but I haven't started it yet. Are these games any good?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:51:43 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
That depends on whether you think interactive novels with escape the room puzzles sounds like a good game to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:55:12 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
I love reading, so I'll give it a shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:56:46 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Cool, I hope you like it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:53:37 PM PST
Uncle Ulty says:
Im watching this on Youtube before I buy Zero Escape. Just saw the sub ending. The story really sucks you in.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions