Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Need more help with Far Cry 3!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012 3:41:01 AM PST
Derek says:
Ok, so I have most of the radio towers & outposts cleared, but for some reason I can't get to the ones on the southwestern area of the map. When I'm crossing the ocean trying to get to them I get to a boundary and a timer comes on. What's the deal with that? Why can't I get over to that area of the map? Its really frustrating!! Amazing game though. Help please!!!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 3:53:32 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
You'll get there via story missions. I did the same thing, completely cleared the first island of outposts, towers and missions, then I tackled the story missions. I take it you haven't done too many story missions? They are awesome. Enjoy your time on the way to the next island.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 4:00:39 AM PST
Derek says:
I've actually done alot of the story but apparently a little shy of unlocking that part of the map. On the story I've got the ceremonial knife and the next thing I gotta do is take it to Citra....thanks, I do love this game, its definitely in my top 5 games of all time!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:05:37 AM PST
R. Greer says:
You are almost to the next island.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Beware, the "netcode" in Battlefront is terrible 53 24 minutes ago
Is Owning An PS4 More Like Being in Pre-K, Prison or a nasty and disgusting homeless shelter? 8 1 hour ago
OT: What Are You Listening To-2015 Version! 1008 1 hour ago
Amazon Black Friday Deals/Lightning Deals Thread 93 1 hour ago
OT: Worst Rapper Ever-Lafear 7 1 hour ago
Packers Had Players-Only Meeting Over Excessive Video Game Playing 0 1 hour ago
Target's Top 3 items Sold online during Thanksgiving were, Ipad, Apple Watch and Wii U 22 2 hours ago
Is Owning An Xbox One More Like Being in Daycare or Prison 107 2 hours ago
Smoking a turkey 62 2 hours ago
OT: Three killed, nine injured in attack on Colorado abortion clinic 13 2 hours ago
Halo 5 MP is pretty.... 1 2 hours ago
Weekly Worldwide Hardware Chart 14th November 2015. PS4 Continues To Outsell Xbox One Almost 2 To 1! 24 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions