Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

PSN 12 Days of Christmas Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 27 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2012 8:09:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 8:09:48 AM PST
Ah balls. 12 *deals* of Christmas...

Hope these don't suck. Maybe we'll actually get some good deals.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/playstation-store-12-deals-of-christmas-starts-next-week/

Sony has announced that it will launch its 12 Deals of Christmas sale on the PlayStation Store starting next week.

The event will feature a dozen incredible deals which will be added periodically during the run up to Christmas. Each of the offers will only be available for 48 hours each and the first one is due to go up December 1.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:15:53 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Would love to see some good discounts on some DLC for a few games. It would be awesome if they discounted a couple season passes too.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:17:58 AM PST
This might be relevent to my interests. My 32GB Vita Memory card should arrive any day now. Would be nice to buy some digital stuff to fill it up with.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:18:08 AM PST
Geomancer says:
Interesting, usually they cling to their only once a week store updates.

However, I wouldn't be suprised if they cut the deals for non-plus members as has been their practice in the past year or so. For example 33% for non-plus, 50% with plus even though in previous years everyone got 50%.

I have a couple PSP titles I hope to see on sale this year.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:20:40 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
It's doubtful since they are all fairly new games but I am hoping for Okami, Papo & Yo, and The Unfinished Swan.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:36:48 AM PST
I would like Journey for cheap please. Also put MTG on sale so I can have in on PS3 along with my Xbox, PC and iPad. Kthxbye!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:39:15 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
I would not be suprised since those are exclusive to PSN if i am not mistaken.

@geomancer- They are not really updating the store with things they are just reducing prices, and since everything they will offer is already on the store they can do that whenever they want

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:55:48 AM PST
saskamazon says:
cool, I'll be checking to see what they're offering ... thanks for the heads up. :-)

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:59:44 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I heard a rumor Odin Sphere will be 50% off. I am waiting for that.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:59:46 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/video%20games/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1T1DM93QU4XL1&cdThread=Tx3LQJS31WZDV4M

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:00:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 9:01:36 AM PST
That was a week and a half ago. Atlus sent out the info on that sale via email.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:04:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 9:08:08 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
It was in error, Odin Sphere was never on sale. They sent out an apology on their facebook page. They said that it might be on sale soon and I hope it is part of this.

Edit:
Here is the facebook post:
Hello, ATLUS fans! Are holiday sales draining your wallet? Well, ATLUS, the publisher that cares, is here to tell you that Odin Sphere is NOT 50% off on PSN this week, as previously stated. Yes, we are thinking of YOU and how we can help you free up those dollars for other purchases...like The Testament of Sherlock Holmes and Trine 2, which ARE available on PSN for 50% off this week. Happy Thanksgiving, and stay tuned for Odin Sphere in an upcoming sale announcement. ::slinks away::

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 9:06:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 9:08:12 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Okami HD
The Unfinished Swan
Stranger's Wrath
I Am Alive
Psychonauts

If any of those are included in this sale, I'll buy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:06:41 AM PST
Oh, well in that case, sweet!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:10:20 AM PST
Forgot Okami. I want.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:17:05 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Hey, Soulshine, you got the Playstation Card with the PSN $50 promotion, didn't you? I thought that was you, anyway. If so, how long was that process from the time you applied to actually getting the $50 card?

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 9:22:24 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I'd take Okami and Persona 3 for cheap.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:58:03 AM PST
DubsFam says:
after signing up and making my first purchase, I had the reward points for the Sony card almost instantly which I redeemed for my $50 card. So matter of days

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:10:04 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Thanks!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 10:15:40 AM PST
B. Kelly says:
I picked up Okami recently, but I'd love a sale on Unfinished Swan or maybe NHL 13? The NHL lockout is giving me hockey withdrawal and I'm not even Canadian! Digital download for Zone of Enders HD games would be nice too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:16:22 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Yes - capital one visa playstation card - I'm still waiting for the $50.

I asked about it and I think they said it could take 2-3 months after my first statement. So I should get it before I run out of free months of plus. I was planning on paying for a year of plus with the gift card.

I haven't made up my mind if its a good rewards card, but I haven't started racking up that many points yet (you get 10pts for every dollar spent on PSN, maybe 2 or 3 on food , 1 on everything else).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:18:50 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Uh-oh. I might be doing it wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:22:30 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Aw, geez. I was hoping it'd be a quick turn around since I might want these deals and my Plus sub ends next week. Bah, oh well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 10:26:05 AM PST
DubsFam says:
In regards to Soulshine, Redeeming the points(well figuring out how it works)was a pain in the butt, I reccomend calling the 1800 number and having them walk you through the process of signing up and redeeming, I got the card to use for PSN 12 month. Surprisingly this card will give you points before you even pay off the balance, unlike the Amazon card, which seems like a bad idea on their part. Once you redeem for your 50 card, they will send you a code to enter on the website

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:28:47 AM PST
Geomancer says:
I prefer my Costco Amex card. Gives you cold hard cash every year, and I spend way more money on gas (3% back) than I ever will on games. Food and travel gives %2, and everything else 1%. $168 and counting so far, that's half a new console in a single year.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  27
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions