Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Black Ops 2 Care Package sold out at Gamestop and Amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2012 11:08:35 AM PDT
Jawwaad says:
Yet another LE that went fast. I'm really starting to see a trend with these LEs. Hopefully they are becoming actually Limited rather than being as common as the actual game.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 11:53:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 23, 2012 11:54:02 AM PDT
I thought they been sold since announcement on that weekend. Only limited edition that comes with box will sold out. But again, not for GoW III. The again, Bioshock 2 and GoW III collector's editions were expensive back in the days and people had not accustom yet. Did you get one?

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 2:44:39 PM PDT
Drasadex says:
Jawwaad, if you are (still) trying to get the Care Package, Walmart still takes orders for them.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2012 3:01:49 PM PDT
Jawwaad says:
Thanks Drasadex for the heads up but I ordered from Amazon the day it went live. Also, Walmart has a habit of over selling their pre orders. They did to me with the Diablo 3 CE.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 6:56:34 AM PST
JP says:
I was just on the game stop site, they are still taking orders for the care package.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:14:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 7:15:54 AM PST
Yung says:
I've seen lots of ads/posts to sell the Blops 2 Care Package on eBay, Craigslist, & even here on amazon. I think most of the resellers will cancel their pre-orders (is it just $5 down to pre-order this?) if they don't find a buyer by release week...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 7:36:31 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
I'm thinking about cancelling my pre order. The drone looks good but I won't use any of the in game content so this might just be pointless to order.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:37:12 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Speaking of Gamestop selling out of items, did they get more Wii U's in? I was at my local Gamestop yesterday and they had both the Basic and Deluxe Boxes on the front counter priced and looking like they were getting ready to sell them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
PSN Weekend $0.99 sale 10 3 seconds ago
Project CARS on Wii U delayed to 2015...other versions launching in November as scheduled 11 31 seconds ago
OT: Her bewbs may not be much to write home about, but she gives one great Amazon Monkeybar 9196 1 minute ago
VGF "12 in 12" thread. A dozen games. 12 months. Time to step up. 532 5 minutes ago
I kind of wish I'd gotten an Xbox One over PS4.... 47 5 minutes ago
FTC sues Amazon for childrens' in-app purchases 58 13 minutes ago
Destiny Ghost - All Editions Wal-Mart 9 21 minutes ago
Anyone pumped for Hatsune Miku project diva f 2 1 28 minutes ago
Ubisoft selling over twice as many units on PS4 than Xbox One 6 40 minutes ago
Global Top Sellers 28th June 2014 Software 4 42 minutes ago
OT: We should invade North Korea and save the North Korean people. 114 51 minutes ago
ot: the fifa 2014 world cup 964 53 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions