Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Astro A40: Is it Still One of the Best?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-36 of 36 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 4:46:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 23, 2012 4:47:17 PM PDT
Such a polite 15 year old. We don't have that too much anymore in this day and age. Unless, of course your pretending to be 15....are you?

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 5:39:18 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
:0!!
Lying is not what I am about. I am 15, and I make no secret about it. That is besides the point, but I do thank you for reading my discussion

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 5:48:42 PM PDT
Just joking with ya. Don't mean any harm. :)

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 1:02:36 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
***UPDATE***

Hello, this is D-Day1944 here with an update.

As you may have known, my planned discussion "Astro A50, Turtle Beach XP500 and Tritton Warhead: Wireless All-Star Battle Royale" has been post-poned due to the educational system. I will give you more discussions but the aforementioned one is put on the backburner for now. In the meantime, my next discussion will be in electronics. It's title is called:

HDMI Cables, what they are not telling you

Well, this has been D-Day1944. Again, sincerest apologizes to those of you who wanted to see the Battle Royale, but I will have that one in a week. Most likely though, the HDMI Discussion will be in the Electronics forum tonight. What does it mean by "what they are not telling you?" The answer will come soon, so stay tuned! :)

This has been D-Day1944. Thank you for reading and hope to see you in my next discussion.

Unitl next time, this is D-Day1944, deploying for combat.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 5:37:38 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
***Update***

Hello, this is D-Day1944 with an update.

My discussion "Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton Warhead, and Astro A50: All Star Wireless Headset Battle Royale is due next saturday. Again, for those of you wanting to read this, my sincerest apologizes. I have been very busy with school, and it butchers my schedule. Thankfully, for those of you who have waited paitently will be rewarded. I will do the very best I can with my next discussion.

Well, thank you for reading! I will try to get a link about my HDMI Cable discussion or tell you which product to look for.

Again, thank you for reading, and this has been D-Day1944:

Deploying for combat.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 10:08:32 PM PDT
Os Money says:
i have the warheads too, def nice over my a30's b/c of the no cables part, but sound quality still goes to the astros in my book.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 7:30:31 AM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
Still, I want to give people the best each headset has to offer. Although, I do appreciate your input. :)

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 3:21:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 14, 2012 3:23:03 PM PDT
Kirk Travel says:
@D-Day'44
Just read your review, or opinion rather as you put it last. It made me smile a bit- heheh. :]

I think you struggle to be objective, but no one person could completely stop having any opinions. So, the comparisons you made we're made well within reason. Far better than that of your average 30% of Xbox Live Gamers- that make "apples to oranges" speeches and bluntly use negative stereotypes about others on a daily basis around your age for a few poultry laughs at you or another own expense. Humankind is so far from being "perfect". However, I rate you review 88% of 100% B+ Fantastic!

I've used the Tritton Warheads personally for a month now and believe that they were worth the initial 300$ tag, I just hope they decrease the price eventually. One should hope they would anyway.

Also! I think you might fit into a community of mine. That is, if your interested? :]
Young, minority admission is rare. keep that in mind, most folks are older than 18 there. They are all polite to one another and usually play everything and anything made for mainstream Geeks aka the "Core" Gamer from the Magnavox and Atari to the 360 and your PC. If you'd like send me an email:

un li mi ted 14 @ Gm ail .com (without spaces)
subject: D-Day1944@RM

From there I can give you my GT and stuff you need, including any answers to questions. I'll be back!

*also: tag was 'C. Bourgeau' I had just decided to change it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 6:54:02 AM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
@ Kirk

Thank you for your input. I am not sure about what you mean by me struggling to be objective, but what I can say is that you are right regarding the price of the Warheads. Personally, I would sell them for $199.99 so that it could have out sold the A50 and XP500, not to mention give it a chance since both of those headsets are Cross-Compatible with other consoles. As for your second question, I sadly do not have Xbox Live. I have been using Black Ops local Combat Training for 3D Audio Positioning. I am to get it soon though. As for my discussion:

"Turtle Beach XP400, Astro A50, and Tritton Warhead: All Star Wireless Battle Royale"

It seems that I have hit snags in my writing, though I will have the discussion up today. Thank you for reading this discussion, and I hope to see you in the next one! :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 1:16:36 PM PDT
GamerInHeart says:
***UPDATE***

Hello, this is D-Day1944 here with an update. My planned discussion:"Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton Warhead, and Astro A50: All-Star Wireless Headset Battle Royale!" , is having some issues. I am wondering what type of music would be a sufficient test for all three. Everything else is ready and I will have the discussion this week. Please let me know what your music choices are.

Thank you, again, this is D-Day1944, checking out.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 5:13:40 PM PST
GamerInHeart says:
*** UPDATE ***

Hello, this is D-Day1944 with an update.

Sadly, I will have to cancel my planned discussion: :"Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton Warhead, and Astro A50: All-Star Wireless Headset Battle Royale!" It seems that I do not have enough time to review them. However, I will be open for reviews, comparisons, and "vs." topics you would like to talk about. If you have any ideas, please tell me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Aug 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions