Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Ladies Only (Men Beware)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 189 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:01:40 PM PST
badeggsalad says:
'Cause way more guys show up to those night hoping there will be ladies. And they're always weeknights.

I personally avoid ladies nights like the plague. I don't like getting hit on by the creepy guys that always seem to make showing up to those things their specialties. I can't honestly say I've ever met a truly datable guy at a bar anyways.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 1:01:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 1:02:38 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Someone needs some power tools and a joint.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:02:12 PM PST
Shut up Jake!!! I thought i knew you ...but i don't know you at all!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:02:44 PM PST
Edward...OMG!!! I was just kidding...awe.....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:03:24 PM PST
Pretty Lady says:
After almost a year though, I think I am finally staring to get horny. I am seriously thinking about going back to that guy based on that reason alone. The problem is that he is terrible and doesn't do anything I like.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:04:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 1:05:24 PM PST
Who...The guy that kills Vampires*??? Best stay away from him!!!...He's pretty tricky you know!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:04:42 PM PST
Oskar2525 says:
He's not going to do you with your heavy flow, that's for sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:04:43 PM PST
jtshiel says:
After a year????
You sound like my kind of woman.
I hate having sex with my wife once every three months.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:04:57 PM PST
Pretty Lady says:
How do you know everyone's real name?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:05:02 PM PST
badeggsalad says:
Nope. But I think it varies from girl to girl, some girls do get wacky. But on the whole I think it's over-exaggerated in popular society.

On the guy thing- do you really want a guy who would cheat on their significant other & then leave them to be with you anyways? Maybe you're looking in the wrong places & at the wrong types of guys. Quit looking for the bad boy types & let a nice guy win for a change. Believe me, you won't be sorry.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:05:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 1:06:24 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
You need some Wesley Snipes in your life. Takes care of your horneyz, your ex-problems and the clamoring for grandchildren from your parents.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:05:46 PM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Ture. Plus there are always old guys. All the old guys seem to hit on me and I get ignored by the younger guys. Things would be better if the older guys were rich.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:06:06 PM PST
Oskar2525 says:
She came to the VGF picnic.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:06:12 PM PST
That's NOT his real name!!! winks*

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:07:17 PM PST
What's the VGF picnic???

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:07:37 PM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Married guys just seem to be attracted to me. Most times I don't find out they are married until later on. I am cursed because all I get is married guys and old guys.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:08:03 PM PST
A YEAR? My god, I can't go 2 days without feeling my 'spirit' lift. Going back to someone who did you wrong is never a good idea. I'm sure that there are plenty of normal guys here on the forum who could help you out. Or, you could just eat a Snickers bar since it too satisfies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:08:17 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
Exactly, that's why I made that joke, lol.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 1:08:22 PM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Why are there more men in here then women? Why are men interested in this type of thing?

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 1:08:37 PM PST
Joel H. says:
Sooo are we pretending that PL isn't a guy now

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:09:04 PM PST
Don't ruin it for us, man.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:09:11 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
A year to get horny? Yikes, you next boyfriend better start warming that grill from the get go.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:09:25 PM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Men are naturally drawn to menstruating women, it is a nature thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:09:27 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
If we go technical then you were probably a virgin for more than 16 years of your life, have some nerve girl!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 1:09:27 PM PST
badeggsalad says:
Learn to appreciate craft brewed beer. Find a pub or restaurant where beer geeks hang out & that serves a wide variety of craft brewed beer, preferably a good number of those available on draft. Show up & have a couple every now & then. Instant recipe for getting hit on more than you'd probably like, provided you're reasonably attractive. Beer geek guys are often very nice guys.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy 26 2 minutes ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 2 2 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6466 37 minutes ago
Amazon cancels state of decay 2 preorders? 7 1 hour ago
Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Xbox One Scorpio: Microsoft Are Trying To Emulate The Smartphone Model 8 1 hour ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1144 1 hour ago
Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10 22 1 hour ago
Overwatch discussion thread 3027 1 hour ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 38 1 hour ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3833 1 hour ago
OT: New iPhone '7' Releasing in Early September 3 1 hour ago
Games that got mediocre or terrible reviews that you really enjoyed. 165 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  189
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions