Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:31:24 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:41 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 6:35:34 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I noticed that too Foge, I'm like was does he has so much attitude now... I did enjoy the couple sequences I played as him thus far, just the character model is irking me. I think changing the character is worse than changing the voice actor, i.e. Splinter Cell BL.

Yeah Dustin, not only that, but it was an oversight that in the cutscene he wasn't wearing the hood, and then soon as you have control -- it's back on!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:36:58 AM PST
jtshiel says:
You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be saving the jews from the nazi's during the american civil war with the help of George Washington.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:38:57 AM PST
FOGE says:
Plus, old Desmond looked a little like me so I was really digging that. I m happy to see some missions set in the present day finally. I want to see Desmond become more of an assassin and see where the story goes. Im curious, if they could ever make a modern day AC. I think I like some missions modern day, but prefer an older setting. Id really like to see a Greek setting. Maybe around Helen of Troy and that war... Could be interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:41:36 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I've been wondering about a modern day Assassin's Creed since AC2, but the older settings definitely always set up an amazing atmosphere.

One thing I know is this game has to be crazy long, being I played for about 4 hours (or longer) before I even started playing as Connor.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:45:39 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, I think its long too. Im about 10 hours in and only on Sequence 6. So should be over 20 hours. Plus Sequence 5 was about as long as Sequence 1,2 and 3 combined. So it might get longer as it goes. And there is so much side stuff to do. Im trying to get all the almanac pages and am halfway trying to 100% sync in my playthrough. Ive failed to do that on some missions, but it def makes the game longer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:50:16 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I bombed that 100% syncing every mission a long time ago. That stuff always annoyed me, so after awhile I stopped paying attention and just played through without trying to follow all the optional objectives in each mission.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:53:29 AM PST
FOGE says:
Well, I think Ill replay the game a lot so eventually I ll likely get it. Plus some of them make the game more challenging. Though I must have restarted about 30 times when trying to sabotage the cannons. I kept stumbling into the eavesdropping zone by accident. Never got mad though, just determined to beat it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:56:37 AM PST
Marvelous says:
It took me some time to ease into the new stealth system. I don't know why I was having so much trouble with it, but that mission (sneeking into the camp, and having the optional objective to sabotage the cannons) took me about 4-5 tries before I got it. I ended up losing full sync though because I finally killed and hide a couple guards to pull it off. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:59:06 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, thats what got me. It was so challenging to finish without killing guards. Im still struggling with combat. Cant get used to countering with O instead of R1.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:04:58 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I was suprised, I keyed on to the new combat with ease. This combat really makes you feel like a bad ass though - it still has the seamless kill streak that was in Brotherhood, and love the pause when you counter on time, to finsh off with a cinematic kill.

One thing that was a little annoying, on a missoin in Boston, I racked up a level 2 noritey. Before I could pull down any signs it seemed like I was dealing with this endless barrage of guards.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:11:50 AM PST
FOGE says:
The counter against two guards drops my jaw every time. So BA. Also, you can run off the walls now while in combat. First time I saw that, I jizzed in my pants.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:13:00 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Oh yeah! Dude, that happen for the first time in Boston as Connor - i was waaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Also, the double takedown was so bad ass I had to take an extra shot to salute that! lol

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:13:32 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:18:24 AM PST
Iso says:
Did they fluff up the side quest thing?

Oi... I am working on Revelations right now and to be honest it is rough...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:18:45 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
No it's not.

For one, it's set during a completely different time period with a completely different character.

I think the shocking thing here is you continue to buy things you know you don't enjoy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:20:22 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I noticed stealth wasn't a big part of the first couple sequences, but as you come along, that dual takedown comes back into play. it was pretty awesome the first time I used it.

I haven't tried to punch civilains, so I don't know on that one.

Are you talking about just assassinting somone from above?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:23:59 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:24:17 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
You do know you're supposed to be the good guy right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:27:03 AM PST
Sars says:
lol, Thats all i do, I normally like to play stealthy but in this one if i dont have to then i dont. I just run in and hand to hand everyone. I think its funner that way.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:27:15 AM PST
Iso says:
You could do that?

I always seem to miss...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:28:18 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Lmao, I can honestly say I've never attempted to do such a thing on any of the AC games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:29:57 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:32:08 AM PST
Iso says:
Oh, I think I remember now.

You switch to fists and hit the assassinate button right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:36:39 AM PST
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions