Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:37:36 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:42 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:37:37 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Oh you are in for quite a treat my friend... just pay attention to all the dialoge along the way.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:38:19 AM PST
LogJam says:
Is anybody else getting a glitch where it says there's a feather/chest/trinket right above/below them on the map, but it's just not there? Or am I hallucinating?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:38:55 AM PST
FOGE says:
Well, eventually they explain who he is more clearly. Its actually a WTF moment.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:39:42 AM PST
FOGE says:
I have once, but I wasnt sure if the trinket was below me and I couldnt find it. I had no idea how to get to it though and didnt spent too much time on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:41:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 7:41:54 AM PST
Marvelous says:
WTF is certainly a great way to decribe it, and I thought it was hilarious the achievement that popped up right after - "How'd ya'll like them apples?" The developers knew it would take gamers off guard.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:42:13 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
It was a joke.

And for the record I HATED when Ezio would land on people, especially when he did it after a short fall that wouldn't have hurt him anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:46:54 AM PST
LogJam says:
OK glad it's not just me. Maybe we should lay off the peyote.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:50:13 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I'm pretty sure that if you do a fair amount of side-quests and build up the Homestead, you'll end up with at least 50 hours of gameplay. That's what I ended up with in Brotherhood and there wasn't as much to do in that game as there seems to be in ACIII.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:52:48 AM PST
Fett986 says:
I've found a few trinkets/chests that are in caves with the entrance a ways away from where it actually is. Threw me off the first time I stood directly on top of them on the map.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:53:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:25:03 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I got up to level 3 Notoriety in that mission and it was hell. There was a time when I thought I'd never be able to get out of it until I figured out that the only way to do it was by swimming all the way there. Funny how Connor seems totally fine as he gets out of the freezing water... Guess it comes with being such a badass. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:53:37 AM PST
FOGE says:
Haha yeah, pretty clever.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:54:34 AM PST
FOGE says:
Damn son. I only put like 15 into Brotherhood. I liked it, but just wanted to see what happend. WHich was nothing so then I rushed thru Revelations. I can see myself putting much more time into ACIII though. Its an incredible game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:56:51 AM PST
LogJam says:
J Fifield you've just won Monday. I never even really thought of that. Rainbow party for everyone!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:57:57 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:42 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:59:33 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yep, like the other poster said, it's almost certainly below you. :) I would have also been confused, but one of the Trophies (actually unrelated, it seems) mentioned finding hidden underground something-something.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:01:19 AM PST
Iso says:
So is this one just as bad as far as collectathons and side quests go?

More or less than Rev?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:02:10 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Probably more, I felt that AssRev was probably the least padded AC game in the series.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:03:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:03:54 AM PST
Iso says:
It has the same as Brotherhood, it is just almost all of it is available at the beginning. At least that is how it feels playing Rev now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:05:28 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I totally disagree. Brotherhood was so packed with repetitive and pointless sidequests it wasn't even funny.

I did 98% of AssRev probably and had 20 hours, I put nearly 30 into Brotherhood and my map was still full of garbage I didn't want to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:06:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:06:47 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I can't compare to Rev, but the quality of the side quests and stuff vary a lot. Some are fantastic (read: all the naval battles) some feel terribly pointless/tedious (read: courier missions). In general, I've enjoyed the side quests. Quantity-wise, yeah, there's a ton of them. A bit too much for my taste, but that largely just means I simply ignore them, which isn't a problem.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:06:27 AM PST
Marvelous says:
After I ranked up to level 2, I was expecting signs to show up on my mini map, but they actually make you search around in AC3!

I will say though, based on all the story that is developing - the game does an amazing job of making you care for the character - because you are experiencing everything first hand.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:47:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:49:13 AM PST
DukeNole says:
For those who are having trouble getting 100% sync on the mission where you have to disable the two cannons. Note that the optional objective is to not kill anyone - if you switch to your fists, you can sneak up behind them like normal and when you perform the "execute" move, Haythem will actually just choke hold them till they pass out. Hide the body and you're good to go, easy 100% sync.

And yeah, a couple of the chests are actually in caves, I recall one cave entrance was at the bottom of some cliffs near the sea shore.

I am really loving this game so far, can't believe how some people are bored - the story is absolutely phenomenal. The one thing I need to get a handle though is the new system of making money. Obviously you can just sell from hunting, but the real bucks are with crafting and setting up trading convoys, and I don't have that down at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:50:09 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I have no idea what I'm doing with the convoys. I only had one, sent it out, and then it apparently got taken out by the Brits. Got a notification to defend it, but I didn't see it on the map, and figured I could come back to it. Nope.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:51:00 AM PST
FOGE says:
What?! I didnt know you could non-lethal takedown in this game! Damn. I 100% synced that without touching a guard. Took forever!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions