Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Alright, your TDay/BF weekend list of shame. Whatcha getting/got?||44||1 minute ago|
|Best Buy is the Place Right now For Game Deals Especially if you are GCU||32||4 minutes ago|
|The Order: 1886 for $9||4||6 minutes ago|
|Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust||137||7 minutes ago|
|White PS4 controller for $29||7||11 minutes ago|
|Micro$ofts new slogan: we can run 900p!||32||11 minutes ago|
|12 Games in 12 Months 2015-2016 edition||311||13 minutes ago|
|11/23-27/15 Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: Bruce Willis is Luke's Father, Rosebud, and Tyler Durden Had the Power to Go Home All Along <=Warning, Spoilers||165||19 minutes ago|
|Bioshock Infinity glitch?||2||28 minutes ago|
|Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition (PS4 Digital Code - Amazon) $16.94||9||28 minutes ago|
|Has anyone tried the mad catz lynx?||0||28 minutes ago|
|Just finished Life is Strange... Spoilers...||0||30 minutes ago|