Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

League of Legends talk

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 63 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2012 5:46:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 7:39:24 AM PST
Try as I might I can't stay away from this game....I'm addicted! Any newcomers here? Any regulars who have recently got back into it or have been playing non-stop like me?

Purchased Galio and Wukong in the past few days. I like Galio but tend to only use him when required...Wukong on the other hand is a beastly solo top. Only problem is that Kalia and Chao Gath counter him well unless you play very smart.

I've been midding Twisted Fate alot lately too. He's becoming my new go to guy instead of Ash now...Went 15/2/11 yesterday with him, I'm finally starting to get the hang of mid.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:50:25 AM PST
I've been playing like garbage these past few days so I'm taking short breaks from it.

I do want to grab the new support champ. Two slows and a stun? Sold.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:08:41 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Did that guy who forgot to turn off his live feed and ended up showing all his followers his pecker off himself yet?

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:17:07 AM PST
Nice JoneZ! I have been playing again now that I have settled in to the new house. I probably have played for a year total and I don't think I have ever had a stat line such as the one you posted. Consider me a noob forever but I just love playing!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:20:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:21:28 AM PST
Haha...Not sure.

@Capt,

Nice. I saw a little snipit on her but didn't click on it to read more.

I also just recently realized how OP Darius is. I had always known that he was good but JEEZ....His ult, hemorrhage, and apprehend in the right hands are game over.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:23:00 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:24:38 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:23:47 AM PST
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/darius-because-demacia-is-overrated-245502

Yup.

A friend of mine always plays him and does super good...Now I know why. I almost bought him instead of Wukong but I think that Wukong serves my needs better now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:24:00 AM PST
I usually play at least 1-2 games a night. We also have people playing every day on vent, so feel free to hop in any time and get into a game with some of the regulars. It's really all they do. :D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:24:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:26:12 AM PST
Oh, I caught the post before the Edit and thought... Mass Effect?

Problem is, Darius is REALLY easy to gain kills with. So easy in fact that if a player with no skill in the game gets fed early on, he'll be terrible late game. It would have been better to feed the ranged ADC instead of him early on and can easily gimp the rest of the team. I've had that happen a few times.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:26:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:27:58 AM PST
Add me - Cruddierartist.

I don't really care how well we all do in the end as long as we are communicating well and having fun. I have a few friends who are 'L33T' and they annoy the crap out of me sometimes, lol, I'd rather just play with normal people.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:27:03 AM PST
Hop into Vent, flawless is usually in there with us and most of the time everyone just plays to have fun.

I've been in a league funk lately, but that's probably due to stress in other areas. It's done after today though!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:29:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 6:30:24 AM PST
Will do...Hopefully the server settings saved from last time, I think they did though.

I've got to get my friend in on a game with us too sometime. he's a very good Pantheon and he's been jungling lately with Hecarim and doing excellent.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:20:37 AM PST
I usually play with a new person now. It doesn't even matter who anymore just try to match up for the team. I use to strictly pick certain champs until I got better.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:33:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 7:34:25 AM PST
I'm still relatively new (first MOBA and been playing for around a month now) so I'm taking each type of champ at a slow pace until I become very familiar with them.

After I get better acquainted with wukong/solo top I'm going to try an AP carry build with twisted or someone else, then a jungle char, then finally I'll work on tanking. I've used blitscrank and the big wolf but didn't have a good feel for them at the time.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:42:29 AM PST
I use Warwick to jungle usually. If I play top I will use Malphite or Garen. Mid I go with Fizz or Annie. Bot I'll go with Ashe or Taric. Those are my characters I feel good about but then I experiment when I am playing with Captain and the guys because they usually carry the team anyway :p

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:44:14 AM PST
TF is a pretty crappy ADC nowadays since his remakes. I recommend Ashe, Cait, Graves, Draven, or Ezreal

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:44:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 7:47:06 AM PST
Hah, not lately, I've been terrible.

EDIT: Well, not really, but I haven't been anywhere near as consistent as I usually am.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:25:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 8:26:21 AM PST
Iso says:
Wukong is one of my main tops. He is just way too mean up there.

What build are you running with?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:26:01 AM PST
I need to try Wukong. Always wanted to, but never got a chance.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:27:54 AM PST
Iso says:
He is different, weaker early game but his late game is beastly. Knowing when and how to use his ult means your team will win.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:28:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 8:29:39 AM PST
Yep, he is! I got first blood and a double kill early-mid game on both top champions last night when playing, lol....Then again, their Ryze player was terrible.

@Capt,

I've actually been using an AD build but now that I read a bunch of insight from different players as well as the leaguecraft website I think you're right....I'm going to switch to AP tonight and see how he does on mid.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:30:51 AM PST
Iso says:
For tanking, I recommend Nautilus. He is rarely banned and has so much utility it is scary.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:34:01 AM PST
I highly prefer TF as an AP build. Max his Q, then his W. I keep E at level 1 and use it for farming with his W.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 8:36:29 AM PST
Iso says:
TF is only AP in my mind. Much better AD carrys out there...

Speaking of which, Kennen is a fun AD but does not seem to be as good as some. Trist is probably one of the best though, often overlooked.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:53:01 AM PST
I dominated with Varus last night with some of the new items, but then the rest of my team was hardcore feeding, so we surrendered after they started screaming at each other.

Love the new Varus skin though. I really like those "Light before the Dark" skins on Varus and Syndra.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  63
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 27, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions