Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 3/8-3/10 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 154 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2013 3:24:13 AM PST
This week seemed to last forever.

I'm at the end of Tomb Raider and plan on finishing it up tonight. Probably get some ArmA 3 time in as well over the weekend and grind up a bit more in Unchained Blades.

What are your plans?

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 3:33:05 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Man, Capt., don't I have the worst luck with Best Buy and shipping? Armored Core V I did site to store, and that took forever to show up, and I just ended up getting a refund; now, Tomb Raider has been sitting at my Post Office since Monday. Estimated delivery date was yesterday, and I still don't have it. Friggin' lame!

I beat Ghost of Sparta last night, now I'm grinding up the million orbs to unlock everything in the Temple of Zeus. If Tomb Raider doesn't show up, then I'll be playing more Skyrim.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:39:11 AM PST
"This week seemed to last forever"

AGREED!!!

I' probably won't get a ton of gaming in this weekend. Todays my birthday, so after a long day of work on top of a night class I'll watch Spartacus. Saturday and Sunday I'll be studying/reviewing for my Praxis 2 test, which I'm taking on Wednesday. So done with learning about Social Studies ugh.....Saturday night my friend wants to take me out, so I'll be doing something.

If I do get around to gaming it will be Pokemon SoulSilver. In my second play through and I didn't realize how few newer Pokemon are in this game at first. I'm avoiding using the original 150 and so far I'm just using my starter. Hopefully I'll get some time at work, love subbing.... except for the hours. ZzZzZz....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:40:57 AM PST
Oh man. You can't pick it up?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:41:13 AM PST
Well Happy Birthday!

I've got a week to go. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:42:40 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
No, it's already in the mail. Best Buy customer service says they won't even do a tracer on the package until 24 hours after the estimated delivery date. Wasted my time calling last night, now I have to wait and see if it shows up today. USPS customer service is just as useless, as they are asking what class the package was mailed in. How the eff would I know that? I'm so tired of customer service giving bs answers just to get people off the phones.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:47:57 AM PST
Prankster says:
Happy Birthday, Gator! I will make a thread for you soon. ;)

Also, Mass Effect 2 for me this weekend. Just started it and am 2.5 hours in. I just landed on Omega 4 I think and met Zaeed. Can't wait to continue with this game. I loved the gameplay in Mass Effect and to get more of the same is such a joy!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 3:48:00 AM PST
That sucks. USPS has been garbage lately in my area as well. Everyone in my development gets mail for their neighbors on a weekly basis.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:21:05 AM PST
Peter Faden says:
Happy Birthday Gator! This weekend, I'll play some more Dishonored, some more Mark of the Ninja, and some more Absolution. I'm kind of in a blah period of gaming right now. I didnt play much over the week, and I can see my time being limited again this weekend. Still, I'd like to finish at least one of those three this weekend.
Also gonna catch up on the show "The Following". Watched the pilot and thought it was pretty crazy. Maybe I'll also watch Argo and Wreck It Ralph.

That's what is on the books at this point anyway.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:23:18 AM PST
Chunk says:
ME3 MP for me this weekend. Just got the collector adept last night and want to play with him, he looks awesome. I also borrowed BLOPS2 from a friend and just want to run through the campaign on it. If there is anymore time I will switch over to the PS3 and play some Red Dead.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:43:07 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
Alines Vs Preditor on Friday and Saturday night so i can get the last MP chevo and 1K completion

Aliens: Colonial Marines challanges so i can get closer to the 1K completion.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:48:09 AM PST
new Tron says:
I finished Shadows of the Damned last night. Loved it!

I'll be starting Sleeping Dogs this weekend. Also hope to play some Dungeon Defenders this weekend with Weaken and whomever else would like to join us. I was messing around in single player yesterday, and I think I finally have the Summoner figured out.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:50:17 AM PST
DukeNole says:
Gonna play some Lollipop Chainsaw, after i've finished up my first run I'm going to go back and try and knock out some achievements. Would also like to finish Deadlight this weekend.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:58:09 AM PST
I finished Torchlight 2 last night. Probably gonna start NG+.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:01:29 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Was the ending frustrating or difficult? Is there an easy mode? I want to play it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:01:38 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
same as it has been for me. no no kuni, blops 2, lollipop chainsaw, and pokemon white v2.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:07:29 AM PST
new Tron says:
Not at all. There is an easy mode, but I played the game on Normal. I didn't find the game to be difficult at all.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 5:10:03 AM PST
Witcher ch 3. Much hilarity ensued when I invited Carmen to the party at Shani's. Even more so when the cranky old granny downstairs shaking her head in disbelief at the subpar chaperone Geralt proved to be. Priceless!

Resonance of Fate if I can finally tear myself away from Witcher.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:10:44 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
hah cool you got the summoner figured out. it seems like a harder class to play. i'll probably stick with the robot again. i like those proton beams.

I'll be playing:
XCOM
Dungeon Defenders
Killzone 3 MP

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:11:00 AM PST
new Tron says:
That was a great little section of the game! I LOLed

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:13:15 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i played on normal and it wasnt tough. the only issue i had was the first big boss. there were certain parts of him that you have to shoot, and being color blind, it wasnt easy to find.

the only other part i had an issue with was in the middle of the game, when you're being chased. what a pain that was for the first few tries.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 5:14:25 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Hmm, for this weekend, I think I'm going to finish Unfinished Swan, keep working at DAO, and try out either Patapon or Wild Arms on the Vita.

Have to get the gaming in before the weather becomes nicer! lol

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2013 5:21:54 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Cool, thanks Drizzle and tron. I'm probably going to get this and a few other games that I've missed out on the next time Gamestop has a B2G1 sale.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 5:23:30 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Tomb Raider and Lost Odyssey. Tomb Raider is amazing, probably the best one since the PS1 original.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 5:23:56 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Tomb Raider for the most part.

Maybe some Halo 4 or Blops 2 tonight.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  51
Total posts:  154
Initial post:  Mar 8, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions