Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan Dated For North America

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2012 3:05:11 PM PST
>>Atlus has lifted the lid on a release date for Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan; it will be hitting shelves in North America on 26th February 2013, and will also be available as an eShop download.

Those of you that decide to pre-order a retail copy will also be treated to a limited edition art book and music CD. The art book showcases the game's colourful imagery and will contain an exclusive piece of artwork from Alexandra Douglass, inspired by the game's fantasy world and various characters. The music CD, titled "Rough Drafts & Outtakes", allows fans of the series to listen to the famed game composer Yuzo Koshiro's early arrangements that were considered for the game but didn't make the final cut.

No word on a European release just yet, but what are your thoughts on this little surprise? Let us know in the comment section below.<<

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/etrian_odyssey_iv_legends_of_the_titan_dated_for_north_america

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 3:07:29 PM PST
DVvM says:
I'm going to preorder this and I don't even own a 3DS!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 3:13:29 PM PST
Amazon Greg says:
an altus RPG?must preorder.i want to see the packaging and such first though.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 4:05:45 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
I pre-ordered this awhile back on Newegg for $29.99. Glad it will be out sooner rather than later.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 4:12:29 PM PST
J. Niles says:
I'll be picking it up as well.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 4:22:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 4:39:47 PM PST
Still on Part II. Part I was cool, but EO II is better by a long shot so far (soooo many strange bugs in character skills in 1!). I'll probably get this now, though, because they get expensive fast.

P4 Golden's up before EOIII, as well. Every second I'm waiting to play that game is torture.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions