Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 60 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jan 8, 2013 10:49:51 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
"When I see the killer deal/package/bundle on it."

Did you sleep through Black Friday?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:50:38 AM PST
Chunk says:
Are you talking about the Call of Duty Bundle or the AC3 bundle for 199 on BF? I thought about the AC bundle, but went with a Kindle fire instead. I have no interest in CoD on the Vita.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:51:38 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
The AC bundle here for $180 WITH 3 months of PS+ and PS All Stars included.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:52:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 10:53:46 AM PST
I. Flores says:
No. White AC Vita Bundle, plus a voucher for PS AllStars and 3 months of plus.
$180.00
Also a code for $10 off ACIII, which I used to get it for $25.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:52:48 AM PST
saskamazon says:
the ACL white Vita bundle was the gold box deal for $179 including 3 months of plus, ACL & PS All Stars + 4 gb card ... amazing deal !

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:54:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 10:54:55 AM PST
Keller says:
I didn't sleep through Black Friday, but I have a family policy of no shopping on that day. Holidays are for being together and enjoying life, not for material things. Long story short, I missed the bundle, but don't regret the time I spent with my family. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:57:49 AM PST
I. Flores says:
You could've gone online for a minute or two, grab the deal, and be back in time for more cuddling.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 10:59:24 AM PST
You missed this part:

"Holidays are for being together and enjoying life, not for material things"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:01:27 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Never a bad choice. The comment really wasn't aimed at you but nonetheless, it's always nice to see a guy with his head screwed on straight wrt family.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:01:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 11:03:17 AM PST
Keller says:
No thanks. I personally cannot stand how commerical holidays have become. That isn't the point of having the day off. :)

Strasse, I commented because that is a heck of a deal, I would have jumped on that if it were a normal day, the Vita will eventually be bought by me (just a matter of time). Thanks for the compliment.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 11:05:02 AM PST
Since when is coming in last place considered successful? Is success just not going bankrupt?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:08:44 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I would completely agree with you. I have only had my Vita for less than two months and I love it so I definitely have faith in the product since it's the best handheld system that I have ever had already. The Vita is shaping up already to be like the PSP with it starting off slowly and picking up steam but that's still not good on Sony's part. They need to push the Vita at developers to make more companies start developing on it. The marketing for the Vita has been very lackluster as well so it's not really in the media's eye as a good system to purchase. Sure, they have the commercials for Call of Duty: Declassified and the one that was for Assassin's Creed: Liberation but that's not enough. The majority of people that are going to see those commercials probably think it's cool that those games are on the Vita but they don't care enough to buy one since they can get better versions of the series on consoles already.

Even in Japan the Vita sales haven't been good and the Japanese demographic seem to love handhelds more than we do.

I think Sony would be extremely smart to start pushing the Vita more and get top tier games on the system that actually operate worth a damn. They need to get the new Killzone and the Bioshock games on the system where they are actually just as good as the consoles counterparts. Sony should push SE to upgrade Final Fantasy: Type-0 to Vita quality and then re-release the game in the US and Japan as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:10:40 AM PST
Admiral55 says:
Not to be cheeky, but what holiday occurs on Black Friday?

Last time I checked, it's the day after Thanksgiving.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:13:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 11:14:38 AM PST
Keller says:
It is a holiday at the company I work for. Any time I get off of work is a holiday in my book, in which I spend with my family. Though to be more specific the day after Thanksgiving we have traditions. Such as putting up all our xmas decorations, smoking some BBQ, tossing football, etc. I've been fortunate enough to have always had the day after off, so it has been developed as a family holiday as much as Thanksgiving. This is especially true since I live out of town and my parents and brother's family visits. Good question. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:15:07 AM PST
GyozaSauce says:
lol, this. Like others said as well, getting the bundle would take 3 minutes away from your family. I'm sure they can do without you for that long.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 11:15:13 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Except this Black Friday, where Keller spent playing his Wii U then re-wrapping it to give it to his kids a month later.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:17:51 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Wouldn't that have made him a pedophile?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 11:20:24 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
No

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 12:19:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 12:20:13 PM PST
Benpachi says:
If the enhanced port of Muramasa has a physical release, I will buy a Vita with or without a price drop.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:36:10 PM PST
What about Materia things? If they announced a reboot for FFVII for vita, it would sell out all across the world.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:38:12 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
They won't. Square is allergic to dumptrucks full of cash.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:40:17 PM PST
Keller says:
I know right. Why Square hasn't remade Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, FF IV, FFVI, FFVII and FFIX with ps3 graphics in HD is beyond me. I would pay $100 a piece for each of those. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:40:44 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
And to customer satisfaction as well!

Gamers: We want Final Fantasy Versus XIII/Kingdom Hearts III/Final Fantasy VII Remake!

Square-Enix: Ta-dah!!! We present to you Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XIII-3 and Theatrhythm!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:41:56 PM PST
See, I'd just use mimic in my daily life all the time and end up being forced to throw coins at people to make them not hate me. Materia would be a very poor thing for me to use.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:42:10 PM PST
"Final Fantasy XIV"

And you all get to wait until our 19th update before you'll see any airships!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions