Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now bgg
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Kirby Mass Attack, $9.99, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, $24.99, Dead Island GOTY, $19.99, and Max Payne 3, $34.99 at Newegg

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 5:12:58 AM PST
Jawwaad says:

Just a heads up. Definitely picking up Kirby for $9.99

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:50:58 AM PST
Voice of god says:
That Max Payne is the special edition, too. So if you want a figurine on your shelf that will dry up vaginas anytime you explain what it is, it's $35 well spent. Plus there's a game included!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:53:25 AM PST
JWK says:
Wanted to mention that if you don't really care about getting the special edition, there are a couple confirmed locations that will be selling MP3 for $15 on BF.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:56:49 AM PST
Ice King says:
Thanks. I ordered Kirby.
This was my first Black Friday purchase of the year, but if the deals keep up I expect to be spending a lot more before it's over.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:58:29 AM PST
Voice of god says:
Looking for comments on Ghost Recon. Not sure if it's worth getting and adding to the backlog, or if it's just a rental, or if I should just skip it.

I can tell you right now I'm not gonna bother with the multiplayer.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 7:16:58 AM PST
Goosifer says:
Kirby is a great deal, but I think Dead Island GOTY is going to be around $10 in some of the leaked BF ads, so I'd wait on that one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Post The Song That Is Currently Stuck In Your Head... 9 6 seconds ago
The Official VGF 2015 GOTY Game Nominations 140 33 seconds ago
OT: Racist Inbred Chicago Student Threatens To Kill 16 White Males 223 1 minute ago
Metro Redux or LBP3? 20 5 minutes ago
Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: 11/30/15-12/4/15 64 9 minutes ago
Just Cause 3 Impressions? 0 12 minutes ago
InfoScout confirms Xbox One Gears of War bundle was top Black Friday gaming purchase 28 16 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v4.0 1464 16 minutes ago
Any deals on Playstation Plus subscription? 72 20 minutes ago
OT: Netflix absolutely killed it this year with their original series 54 21 minutes ago
Darksiders is $1.99 on Xbox Live for Goldmembers 4 24 minutes ago
Final Fantasy IX 91 26 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions