Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Denny's franchise owner adding 5% Obamacare surcharge to customer bills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 544 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:50:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 11:53:17 AM PST
Tell me what is more reasonable:

Option A: A relatively unknown man with little to no experience in politics secretly takes over very major news outlet in the country (expect Fox). This person also takes over the military, secret service, CIA, FBI, NSA and every other major law enforcement agency in the country. He does all this and becomes President illegally and we now live in a country where nobody can question this man.

Option B: He was born in this country, ran a legal campaign, the majority of people prefer him over the other candidates. The only news outlet that is crazy would be the oddball one reporting stuff the other 20 don't.

I await your answer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:50:36 AM PST
Ice King says:
How about you tell us about some of this evidence?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:51:04 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I would love to, but it's in my other tin foil hat.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:51:20 AM PST
Ice King says:
This is exactly what they want you to think!

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:51:57 AM PST
jtshiel says:
9/11 was a conspiracy to get that muslim obama in office.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:52:32 AM PST
radioGAga says:
Arizona sheriff ... how about you watch some of this evidence ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:53:55 AM PST
Ice King says:
Yes, I know that he's a sherrif in Arizona. I also know that he's a corrupt piece of shit who has used his position to go after people he doesn't like. That alone should be enough to discredit anything he says.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:53:56 AM PST
radioGAga says:
option A the left would sell their soul to the devil to keep a demo in there and did.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:54:08 AM PST
So Barney Fife figured out what the NSA, Secret Service, CIA, Military and FBI couldn't.... that is what you want us to believe? Correct?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:54:31 AM PST
Soulshine says:
I voted for Obama because I knew that if he was struck down he'd become more powerful than I could possibly imagine.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:54:38 AM PST
R. Garrelts says:
Either you pay for it up front or through taxes. The $5 surcharge this guy is implementing isn't really so surprising. Businesses are well... in the business of making money. Certain industries have taken advantage of US laws and social programs, right-to work status in certain states, and weakness in labor laws to keep wages low and offer little to no benefits. These industries (eg: fast food, retail sales) know they're not paying a living wage, fund lobbyist groups that fight any type of wage, healthcare or benefit reform. They count on paying their employees very little, offering zero to little benefits and assume that employees will apply for state and federal aid. I once had a link of a study done on how many (%) Wal-Mart employees received some form of aid (Medicaid, SNAP or otherwise) and it was astronomical.

That's one of the major reasons that many municipalities are refusing to let Wal-Mart build - the hidden costs. Wal-Mart (for example) typically drives out small businesses, hires low-wage employees and then counts on them feeding off the system. In fairness Wal-Mart does pay taxes and help generate sales taxes in municipalities where they're located.

Back to my original point; the guy threatening to add a $5 surcharge - I would say that we've already been paying for your employees healthcare. And will continue to do so.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:55:23 AM PST
Thats interesting, because I can find youtube videos with JUST as credible of experts proving that 9/11 was an "inside" job as the video on Obama's birth certificate.

I've not really seen anyone publicly refuting those videos for the same reason they dont the birth thing, because BOTH theories are from people who are insane and arent worth the time and effort.

9/11 wasnt an inside job, and Obama is a legal citizen. There we go, next topic.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:55:41 AM PST
Right, and the NSA, FBI, CIA, Miliatary, etc.. they just don't care? Oh wait, I forgot some how a it was all taken over by the left!!! I can only hope you are bored and trolling. I refuse to believe there are people that stupid in this country.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:55:53 AM PST
LMAO

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:57:01 AM PST
radioGAga says:
Obamas constant lies and incompetence should be enough to discredit anything he says or does! Yet you love thre guy! Selective are we?

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:57:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:02:54 PM PST
"Where did you get this from?"

The Constitution of the United States of America, obvously:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"

A natural born citizen is someone who is born as a citizen of the state (as in they never had to be made into a US citizen). Arnold wasn't natural born. McCain and Obama are both natural born. If Obama was acutally born in Kenya (which doesn't fit with history, but whatever) then he's still allowed to be president. Sorry.

Edit: Oops forgot the source of the "natural born citizen" thing. It's United States Title Code 1401: section d.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:57:23 AM PST
It's 5% surcharge.

In the end of things, one meal is like what, 10-15 bucks? So thats like a whopping 50 to 75 cent increase in price per meal......

Really its just him trying to get attention.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:58:43 AM PST
radioGAga says:
There are many stupid people in this country, and the majority of them make the same mistakes twice!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:58:52 AM PST
Ice King says:
If he's a troll he's a good and he's keeping me entertained. If not, then wow! This guy is just amazing. How does someone so dum manage to make it through life?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:59:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 12:01:29 PM PST
Actually I think he is a very average President. I would love to vote for somebody else, but unfornately the only other serious alternative thinks billionaires are being treated unfairly. Not too mention thinks birth control is voodoo and supports people who think rape is "God's Will." And and views health care as a privilige of the rich.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:59:51 AM PST
What are George Bush supporters?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:00:34 PM PST
He has to be a joke, he can't be real. Nobody is that crazy, at least I hope not. I don't even like Obama, but for God's sake, clearly he is legal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:00:36 PM PST
Ice King says:
A-Ha! So you admit you don't hate Obama and wish he would be deported back to Muslimistan? That proves you LOVE him!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:01:02 PM PST
Soulshine says:
He's just foolin around. There's no passion there.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:01:15 PM PST
radioGAga says:
"Where did you get this from?"

The Constitution of the United States of America, obvously:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"

A natural born citizen is someone who is born as a citizen of the state (as in they never had to be made into a US citizen). Arnold wasn't natural born. McCain and Obama are both natural born. If Obama was acutally born in Kenya (which doesn't fit with history, but whatever) then he's still allowed to be president. Sorry.
Then why is this even an issue? Why hasn't Obama cleared this up himself, why does he still hide it?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  77
Total posts:  544
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions