Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:14:48 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i was getting 100% Synch in every level for a long time. then i missed one, and another, and now i just dont care.
many of the requirements for 100% synch are just not fun and dont fit the way i want to play through the mission.

i know you will miss out on an achieve/trophy but thats it i guess.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:16:10 AM PST
FOGE says:
Thats basically how my playthrough is going. I tell myself I'll replay those missions and get 100% sync, but thats as big of a lie as when I tell myself Im going to start eating better.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:17:14 AM PST
I usually go through and try to 100% sync on my second run. I don't care if I get it or not, but it does add an extra challenge.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:18:50 AM PST
waxc3 says:
game often feels glitchy to me, or lets me start something and not finish it (like liberate 100% of boston. wont let me finish the north district).
i keep playing it though...

well at least until i get home today!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:20:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:20:30 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, I shoot for the full sync, but if I've screwed up late into the mission, I don't sweat it and push forward.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:20:29 AM PST
FOGE says:
Its definitely still glitchy. Im sure they ll release a patch soon that will fix it. Unfortunately it wont fix the whiny people who will complain about how glitchy Assassins Creed III is a year from now, a la Fallout New Vegas.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:20:52 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i guess i usually look at them as a way to let me know what the Devs put into the area.
oh i can throw the tea into the water myself?
oh i can make it all the way to goal without touching the ground?

anytime i see a "Do not get detected" i go UGHHHHhhhhh. did the one last night that is part of the peg-leg trinket missions for that achievement and it wasnt so bad though :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:21:58 AM PST
waxc3 says:
lol. i didnt mind one glitch in New Vegas though. in this i have had to quit out many times so a character would load into an area to start a mission.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:26:13 AM PST
I had the same problem in North Boston. I found a guy being held prisoner close to the Harbormaster. After I freed him Boston was 100% Liberated.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:28:58 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i will do more story missions before i check. i scoured all of north boston yesterday wanting that achievement for liberating the whole city.
now that you mention it i do think maybe i saw 2/3 prisoners freed though... hmmm.
i guess the last one just wont have the Liberation marker on him.

thanks Frantz

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:30:18 AM PST
FOGE says:
Ive only had a few very minor glitches and last night the game froze. Otherwise it has been fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:33:39 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Sometimes running won't even alert guards at all. I did a few "tests" where I ran right next to an entire group of guards and they didn't even blink. *shrugs*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:37:43 AM PST
waxc3 says:
my friend says anytime he runs by either type of guard in boston (just before NY) they yellow arrow him no matter what his incognito is.
if im not wanted i can run all i want and even climb stuff in front of them (which i know is a no-no).

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:46:34 AM PST
Getting hassled by the guards is hit and miss for me. Sometimes I can run by and they wont pay any attention. Other times I can just be walking down the street, full incognito, and they give chase without warning.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:47:26 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Some of them must be racist.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:47:46 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yep. If there's any glitch I've actually come across besides the lip-synching, it's this one with the random guard hassling. Not sure if it's a glitch or just inexplicable design, though...

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:59:15 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Could it be a matter of which area of Boston you're in?...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:04:11 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Perhaps. It definitely doesn't matter if they're liberated or not, though. :-/

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 6:41:52 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
So has anyone found any bears yet? Or the Hunting Lodge?

Does anyone else hate those effing tree sync points you can't get down from?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 6:45:07 AM PST
FOGE says:
You can jump from the tree into hay like all other sync points.

And I found one Bear and it scared the shit out of me. Though it was a scripted moment.

I played through 5 sequences before I realized Conner had a sword the whole time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 6:46:32 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I've killed a couple bears thus far, second one nearly killed me.

Lol I've died a couple times after syncing a tree because i thought I would just eagle dive, and ended up jumping to my death.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 6:47:02 AM PST
OP says:
Not yet; I just started Sequence 6. It seems you can't fully go in reverse down the big trees (at least, I haven't been able to); at some point, I just end up falling out of the tree. Lost one, won one against Achilles in Fanorona.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 6:51:49 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I've found some bears. Just run along some streams in the Frontier, and you'll eventually find them.

I've managed to land in leaf piles jumping from the trees most of the time, but every now and then he just wouldn't be facing the right way (I assume), and kersplat.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 6:52:00 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
i found it easier to sync them in the winter. You can see where you are supposed to go.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 6:54:24 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
So i am trying to liberate a city from the Templar control, i did all the side quests and talked to the contact but they keep telling me to contiue what im doing so i cant recuit anybody else. I already finished the game and only have 1 assassin at level 1.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions