Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Need more help with Far Cry 3!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012 3:41:01 AM PST
Derek says:
Ok, so I have most of the radio towers & outposts cleared, but for some reason I can't get to the ones on the southwestern area of the map. When I'm crossing the ocean trying to get to them I get to a boundary and a timer comes on. What's the deal with that? Why can't I get over to that area of the map? Its really frustrating!! Amazing game though. Help please!!!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 3:53:32 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
You'll get there via story missions. I did the same thing, completely cleared the first island of outposts, towers and missions, then I tackled the story missions. I take it you haven't done too many story missions? They are awesome. Enjoy your time on the way to the next island.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 4:00:39 AM PST
Derek says:
I've actually done alot of the story but apparently a little shy of unlocking that part of the map. On the story I've got the ceremonial knife and the next thing I gotta do is take it to Citra....thanks, I do love this game, its definitely in my top 5 games of all time!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:05:37 AM PST
R. Greer says:
You are almost to the next island.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
More troubling news for Microsoft as Xbox Scorpio way way way more powerful than PS4 Kneeo 17 1 second ago
OT: Dish Network or DirecTV - Which do you prefer? 8 3 minutes ago
OT: Do you conceal carry? 47 28 minutes ago
PS4 at 40 million units sold 21 31 minutes ago
I have a theory about the Xbox One.5 47 39 minutes ago
Parents Beware! Xbox One Kills Teen After Forcefully Ejecting A Disc Slicing His Throat 25 1 hour ago
King of Fighters XIV: Anyone else excited? 4 1 hour ago
Splatoon launched one year ago today 10 1 hour ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as Tekken 7 is coming to Xbox One. PS4 exclusive rumor debunked 3 1 hour ago
ot: 2016 nhl finals! 2 1 hour ago
OT: Texas Republican Congressman: Future intergalactic Noah's Arks should be straights-only; No Gay Spaceships.​ This is the party of Trump 23 1 hour ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3327 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions