Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

New Mega Man Game?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 43 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 8:25:38 AM PST
Sparhawk says:
We had startling amounts of fun with X1 for PC when I was smaller. Even taking turns and shouting advice was entertaining because none of us knew anything! It's easy now that I figured out dash-jumping, where the giant pink blaster is...but still, the mobility is astounding for a platformer. I can't go back to the slide.

Boomer(ang) Kuwanger: basically a hercules beetle. They are symbols of strength and power in Japan, which is why samurai helmets had those weird horns instead of being lions and eagles like European knights.

In conclusion, Mega Man 2. http://youtu.be/R6L9bUouDr8

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 2:38:40 AM PST
Nicos says:
Nope. Gargoyle's Quest for the Gameboy was the first one. II was on the NES and Demon's Crest was the last game in the series and was on the SNES.

Oh yeah, I would love to see another Maximo game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 12:16:04 AM PST
Riyoshi says:
Isn't Gargoyles for the GB the sequel?

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:32:01 PM PST
Nicos says:
Could we get a Demon's Crest sequel instead? :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 2:04:04 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
Ok, that's an awesome story.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 1:53:24 PM PST
Hey says:
My brother still gives me crap to this day about the first time I rented Mega Man 2 as a kid. I picked Air Man and when Mega Man popped in, I say very angrily " I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS WIMPY GUY." I thought I was gonna get to play as Air Man, heh.

OH THE FOLLY OF YOUTH.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:50:44 PM PST
Meh, I never really liked these games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:49:27 PM PST
The only one I've come CLOSE to beating is 2, then I got stuck on Wily Castle 1. Right now I've reset the game and am currently going through the Robot Masters again.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:38:42 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
I'm still stuck on Mega Man 1... I've got the other five down. Those frozen vanishing blocks are so haaaard!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:35:07 PM PST
I played..most of them. I bought the original Mega Man with allowance money and liked it well enough. I remember how surprised I was when I accidentally hit the Select button and found out I had other powers. I also remember feeling like I uncovered some great secret when certain weapons took out certain bosses in three hits. I played Mega Man 3 and the Gameboy games. When IV, V and VI came out I was mostly playing SNES, Genesis and TurboDuo games.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 1:27:49 PM PST
I don't trust any gamer's opinion, if he/she hasn't beaten the first six mega man games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:10:32 PM PST
JWK says:
Wow, I'm seriously surprised at both you and Donnie. Well, not so much as surprised as I am... let's say... disappointed. WAIT, we're talking about NES games so I have to say, "I am disappoint." Those 6 NES games? Classics. Mueffin' classics, y'all. And if you two can't put your bias aside and support these 20 year old games... well... I'm just gonna say it... you're bad people. Now I want you to think about your lives and where they're headed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:51:21 AM PST
Hadouken was in 1, Shorukin (I don't know how to spell that) was in 2. And the Z Saber was in 3, as well as gold armor :3.

I know all the locations and upgrades and boss orders too. I really love those games. 3 the most.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:50:03 AM PST
I think he is an antlion... or something.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:48:43 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I probably still have 1-3 completely memorized. I knew the boss orders, where all the capsules and upgrades were, how to unlock the secret hadouken move in 2 and the gold armor in 3, etc.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:47:17 AM PST
LogJam says:
Oh man X1 was so awesome, even if to this day I still have no idea what the f a boomer kuwanger is

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:46:32 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Have you heard the We Are Rock-Men album? Some pretty awesome rock and metal covers of MegaMan music across the three (good) franchises.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:39:36 AM PST
Mega Man X was the first game I played on my SNES, and I feel like today I could beat it blindfolded. I play X1-6 once a year, every year... in fact I'm about due to start my play through again. I even have all 6 soundtracks on my PC.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:39:33 AM PST
The only one I ever beat was 2. Good games but not my thing either.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:38:20 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I was never really a big fan of the NES games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:33:20 AM PST
Marvel vs cap... oh wait
Mega man Le... oh wait
Monster hun... oh wait
... ...Devil may cry?

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:32:00 AM PST
LogJam says:
Sure, more Mega Man? Why not? I bet there are some fond memories from my childhood somewhere around here that haven't been forcefully penetrated by Capcom.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:19:45 AM PST
I can't say I hate capcom.

But if they don't bring more MH games out of Japan, I will slap them.

All of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:17:59 AM PST
Hey says:
The fact that the ammo is super plentiful for it and IT DESTROYS EVERYTHING. Once you get Metal Blades, there's really no reason to use anything else.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:12:15 AM PST
What's the problem with 9? That's pure Mega Man, NES style. 10 wasn't so great though.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  43
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions