Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Does anyone on here use gamebattles premium for pc or console?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2012 7:34:11 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Just curious I bought another COD Black ops II for someone and i got some stupid $7 credit for this

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:36:55 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
i used to play few years ago when socom was popular. they didn't have all that premium junk at the time though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:39:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 7:40:00 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Yah i thought that was the site i remembered from socom, so its now a pay thing WTF, i am just wondering why i got a promotion for it. It was nowhere on the product page

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:06:22 AM PST
G-Love says:
I love how several people on here played SOCOM back in the day! I remember doing all sorts of battles through the Gamebattles website. Good times.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:10:51 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
let's get some Confrontation matches going... that would be fun if we got enough people

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:18:20 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
I still got my copy too might fire it up over the holiday break i have just to see who is on

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:24:34 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
i remember seeing copies used at Gamestop for like $3. it is still fun. most of the people that still play are pretty good though. i've lost my skills.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:31:36 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Yah trade in value is like .50 Cents so was not worth it to get rid of it. The only thing now i would find really hard is not respawning after you die and waiting the whole round. At least for the ranked matches. Considering it has had no support for a while its probably a cheaters dream as well, but i will check it out and write back sometime over the next 18 days

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:38:28 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
i have you on my friends list so i'll send you a message if i see you on

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:44:19 AM PST
Game battles is a terrible site.
Full of virgins and no life's.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 9:15:28 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
So i asked amazon about this promotion credit and was like i cannot even use this nor did i see anything abou it. So they changed it to a $7 credit to use for any product that amazon sells. Love this place

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 9:31:21 AM PST
G-Love says:
How do you guys like SOCOM Confrontation? Worth a pickup? How does it compare to SOCOM II? Might grab it during the holidays if it's that cheap.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 9:36:37 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
you haven't played it? came out in like 2008. it was a great game in it's prime. but now there are some hackers, so you have to get in a good room. it's pretty fun, and i think worth the $3. it makes it a lot better when you play with a group of people you know. good communication helps.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 10:08:38 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Its basically Socom II in HD for a lot of those maps and then some others they added. They also of a cold map pack DLC with nightstalker and a couple others in the Snow

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 10:27:57 AM PST
A gamebattle premium account just gets you some extra perks (more xp, someone from GB spectates your natches etc) And if you want a premium team one person on the roster has to be a premium member. (I use to gamebattles Rainbow six V2, Gears of war 1,2,3 and call of duty)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions