Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Bethesda: Dragonborn DLC coming to PS3 and PC in early 2013

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2012 7:36:23 AM PST
http://www.bethblog.com/2012/12/03/dragonborn-coming-tomorrow-to-xbox-live-coming-to-ps3-and-pc-early-2013/

We're less than 24 hours away from unleashing Skyrim's next add-on Dragonborn on Xbox LIVE. It's one of our most ambitious add-ons ever and we're excited for everyone to play it.

We're also happy to announce Dragonborn will be available on PS3 and PC early next year.

The support from Skyrim fans over the last year has been amazing, and it's driven us to support Skyrim more than any game we've ever released - including free content updates, modding tools like the Creation Kit and the Skyrim Workshop, and our add-ons, Dawnguard and Hearthfire.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:39:55 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Awesome, good news.

I guess this though, I am going to say Jan 15.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:40:46 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:41:57 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
I just want all this out already so i can buy them bundled.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:58:36 AM PST
JWK says:
I tell you, I tell you the Dragonborn comes

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:02:22 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Cannot wait to see what Dragonborn DLC comes out to be. It seems its going to be bigger and better than Shivering Isles...which was basically another game within itself.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:15:16 AM PST
Keller says:
Great news for ps3 owners, though I already traded my copy in for the 360 version. :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:17:43 AM PST
Great news for fans of Morrowind period. We get to go back to Vvardenfell.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:13:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 9:14:06 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
I will def see that when i believe it and if they can give us this DLC what the F is holding back the other DLC?

Skyrim has already been sent to the back of my game collection at the moment

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:16:03 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Has anyone played through Dawnguard and Hearthfire? How are they?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:18:52 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Hearthfire just adds the ability to highly customize and build housing units. It adds a bit of lore but it's cheap for a reason. Not a must.

Dawnguard adds and exemplary set of missions and to-dos around the Skyrim lands. It doesn't extend your map, just adds new caves, the 2 forts, and a few other things. The detail though is amazing, and the lore is fantastic. I also like how the scenery changes a bit too, everyone talks about vampires and such, and you never know when there will be a vampire attack when you are walking around a town. The story length of it is about ~12-14 hours if you breeze through it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:20:29 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Cool, thanks for the info.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 9:22:48 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Yeah no problem. Couple of things though, you have to be level 10 to do them, and you get the mission details from guards around towns. You don't have to talk to them though, they just let you know about it. I would recommend doing the main mission until level 10, get the dragons and everything activated, then head off and do the Dawnguard quest. That will put you around level ~20-25 once finished. Which is the perfect time to 'start' the game imo.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 3:44:35 PM PST
So I can expect to get Skyrim, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn for $25 or so next spring? Cool.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:08:30 PM PST
new Tron says:
That's about what I'm looking to pay as well. Should be cool to play on PC.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 4:11:58 PM PST
So I'm not gonna get my hopes up, still waiting on the rest of the dlc.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 4:16:07 PM PST
Joel H. says:
I'm still mad someone stole dragon scales from my abandoned shack. They didn't even free the hostages.. i mean what a bunch of a-holes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:52:25 PM PST
Word.

Love the holiday name!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:52:56 PM PST
Bethesda should make the Dragonborn DLC free for the PS3...as a sign of sign of good faith...to save face if you will. I love the game, spent over 200 hours on it, but honestly I can't see myself paying full price for this...or any Skyrim DLC for that matter. It's been way too long, many good games have come out since that are worth spending my hard earned money on, so Bethesda is going to have to do something special to get me back into the world of Skyrim. Take a page out of Gearbox's play book...and do something for the fans of your games...it may not make your wallet thick now, but you'll have a bunch of loyal fans who will stand by your side in the future and who will spend money on your products again without being concerned.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:56:24 PM PST
Anthony says:
yeah, i really doubt that's going to happen.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:57:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 4:58:27 PM PST
Yeah me too...it's just what I think they should do to right the wrongs...but what do I know.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 5:24:06 PM PST
new Tron says:
Thanks dude. I'm not feeling too creative so I'm just reusing last year's name.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 5:51:15 PM PST
Aku says:
Pff, Bethesda already has fans willing to defend their half-assed attempts at action RPGs. The fans even fix the games for them when it comes to the PC scene, and Bethesda apparently takes those fixes and sells them as DLC.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:17:47 PM PST
Great news... Hopefully boyfriend will pick up his copy by then, because I'm not sharing.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:26:43 PM PST
So assuming it does come out on ps3 who is gonna be the lab rat and buy this day one?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: This is the story, of a lovely thread, with 10,000 very lovely posts. All of them had words of fun, like the last one, the first one with downvotes! 2271 3 minutes ago
psn super hero sale 6 9 minutes ago
Disappearing Act: Xbox Sales Plummet While Microsoft's Other Devices Continue To Struggle 26 14 minutes ago
I finally finished college - How the hell do I celebrate? 3 16 minutes ago
WiiU ID Exchange 214 17 minutes ago
Why is Microsoft hiding Xbox One sales? 26 19 minutes ago
OT: I'm tired of being harassed on this forum 68 22 minutes ago
OT: Love is all Ouya need 2 45 minutes ago
tlou remastered: photo mode detailed 1 58 minutes ago
game informer 2014 games 16 1 hour ago
OT: Why is Cinema Fan such a sour puss? 19 1 hour ago
OT: Guillotine, firing squads better than lethal injection, says prominent federal judge 162 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions