Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

If you Could Make any game you wanted...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 54 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:24:25 PM PST
Marvel Vs. DC. I've wanted that for a while actually...I also wouldn't mind a game based on Y: The Last Man.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:37:32 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Something like Dante's Inferno, but Free Roaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:49:36 PM PST
Nicos says:
transformers but with a lot more nudity

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:52:34 PM PST
You want to see Megatron's junk?

I think there is hentai of that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:07:30 AM PST
Nicos says:
like I want to play as optimus prime and just be stepping on naked humans and squishing them and have their guts come out like a jelly donut
like you are optimus prime and you are just this huge strong giant made out of metal and all the weak naked humans around you get their guts ripped out

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:14:18 AM PST
Riyoshi says:
"you are just this huge strong giant, out of mental"

I fixed it for you.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 1:21:47 AM PST
An RPG like Doom or Halo.

Basically, a combo of either 1 of those 2 games with Amular.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:34:38 AM PST
Nicos says:
rip and tear
you're big and huge
you must have big huge guts

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 1:49:29 AM PST
Like to do an RPG style game of Naruto where you wouldn't have to play one of the characters from the series but one you could create and from the ground up.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 2:27:07 AM PST
I'd love a decent Masters of the Universe game.
It must be a 3rd person cell-shaded game based on the original cartoon.
I'd love the original voices and music too. And they could throw in the She-Ra characters too for good measure.
Would be really cool battling all the characters I used to own toys of when I was a kid.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 2:35:20 AM PST
Actually - even better that that:

I'd love a decent vampire game.
Something like Assassins Creed, but where you become a vampire and get to prowl the streets at night. Maybe an old Victorian setting - like something out of Anne Rice's "Interview with a Vampire".

The only semi-decent vampire games I've ever seen were the old "Vampire the Masquerade" games. Very surprising no-one else has picked up on this yet - especially considering the whole Twilight craze going on.
(Just please, please nothing like Twilight...!)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:06:45 AM PST
Nicos says:
Well they are making a White Wolf Vampire MMO, but there is no way that it will be as good as the old games or your Vamipre AC game.

Dracula for the Intellivision allowed you to roam the streets and suck blood, but dogs and cops could put the hurt on ya pretty good :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:09:58 AM PST
pyroguy says:
the hell man...not even a topless scene?

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 5:32:44 AM PST
The Fried says:
HEY.....somebody stole my idea about ancient egypt

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 5:55:55 AM PST
M. says:
I would make a game based on the movie Magic Mike.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:01:41 AM PST
A Warriors type MMO based in NYC. A real version of NYC. I don't care how many games we have based on fake versions.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:33:11 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
Soul Reaver??

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 6:40:21 AM PST
I would make a game based off the Japanese pr0n video which is a spoof of Persona 4. So a video game about a pr0n movie which is a spoof of a video game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:43:51 AM PST
I had an idea for a video game, the other day while I was washing the dishes.

The narrative is about a young video game nerd growing up and trying to fit in and be cool and get all the pop culture references of his/her peers (which is like a trivia component)

So, you level up by buying video games, and that gives you skills and talents (the rpg elements)

The story follows the advancements in video game technology, so the fallout 3 esque birth sequence is like Pong. You're just a dot at first, floating around on the screen until life, symbolized by the paddle in Pong, hits you.

Then you skip to an 8 bit era and you make moral choices that affect how quickly you can get those precious video games, which allow you to progress to the next level of technology. The more evil your choices, the sooner you could advance, as you go about your life. By the end you will have bought all the games and have all the greatest gameplay features and graphic updates and whatnot. Culminating in the greatest video game evar!!!!

But you could play in such a way that you live your whole life without doing the sometimes questionable things that get you big loot you need to buy the always expensive video games, thereby advancing the technology to newer and newer generations. So, you could die an old man who never played Doom, and was stuck in side-scrolling brawlers your whole life...or something.

And the karma you build up affects your next playthrough and what advantages you may or may not get when you start over.

And blah, blah, blah.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:49:32 AM PST
FOGE says:
A proper Blade game. Youre a bad@$$ with crazy cool weapons killing vampires (not emo) and regenerative health would make sense. Or you could regain health by sucking blood. Maybe Devil May Cry type gameplay.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:50:07 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
What have you been smoking my son?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 7:56:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 6:13:10 AM PST
haha, nothing. That's just the kind of crap I think about when I do the dishes.

Oh, you mean I'd have to be high to give away such an awesome idea on the internets. Thanks,

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:09:45 AM PST
A Daredevil game like Arkham City.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 9:58:50 AM PST
Sparhawk says:
On the topic of drug use in games..

That Doom comic quote is while Doom Guy is under the effects of a Berserker Pack, a thing that makes it both possible and a good idea to punch a Cyberdemon to death.

I'd make a fighting game where the animations change if you make contact. Not like Soul Calibur where you swing your sword and it acts like you cleave straight through Sophitia's chest as if it was made of air. It's an animation feat I'd be interested in seeing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 10:02:32 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Have you played Fight Night Champion? It's obviously not weapon based, but the physics in that game are brilliant.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Why cant PS3 fans admit the 360 has a bigger, higher scoring game library? 8208 4 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v5.0 9822 5 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 115 7 minutes ago
No Man's Sky possibly delayed. Say it ain't so! 10 11 minutes ago
2016 VGF Vote to the death...you monsters 4425 13 minutes ago
Overwatch Master List 44 17 minutes ago
Cheers, love! Overwatch reviews are coming in 76 17 minutes ago
Bing rewards - cant redeem points for Amazon gift Card 60 19 minutes ago
OT: Most Opulent Experience You've Had? 31 22 minutes ago
Holy crap, The Last Blade 2 just showed up on PSN! 10 33 minutes ago
ok, so having played "DOOM" and unlocked all weapon and Rune upgrades...... 40 34 minutes ago
★♫♥ Håppy Bïrthday Clementine ♥♫★ 0 45 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  35
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions