Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 16: Last two weeks are upon us and some of the worst football of the year will start. Teams are giving up. But nonetheless...WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-79 of 79 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 24, 2012 9:44:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 9:48:02 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Man my Ravens actually looked good, these guys are all like 3rd string players cuz they're so many injuries, they were flying at the ball. The Giants must have a lot of injuries too, they couldn't do shhh against the Ravens D. I was really surprised by this game I expected a Giants win and Eli being Elite, but he got pressured all game, 3 and outs all game.

Ravens play Bengals to close out the season and I don't think the game matters for the Ravens, they can't improve their position.

Who knows about playoff seedings ? Four division winners and the Colts & Bengals are the two wild cards, now what Colts play Bengals ? I don;t think that's right. I think top two division winners get byes and the the bottom two div winners play each wild card.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:34:19 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Its always the top seed vs the lowest seed. so if it stays as is it will be 3 Vs 6 and 4 Vs 5 which is ravens Colts and then depends but looks like Pats vs Bengals at this point i think broncos will get 1 or 2 seed

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 11:55:00 AM PST
AndrewA says:
I think the giants just assumed they could flip the switch and go on a run and it didn't happen this year. They've looked awful for the last two weeks now

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:21:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 12:22:01 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Man some of these football players are so impressive...Ellerbe talented LB filling in for Ray Lewis, he's been hurt for quite a few games played great yesterday...about the fact that he wasn't 100% healthy coming back asked how he felt postgame, " It's alright, no setbacks, but we'll see tommorrow after the adrenaline wears off."
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 1307 13 minutes ago
PS4 Sales Pass 30 Million Worldwide 2 17 minutes ago
Gamefly Black Friday sale 11 1 hour ago
25 Fallout 4 Tips to Help Conquer the Commonwealth 153 1 hour ago
8 Reasons PS4 Owners Are Jealous Of The Xbox One 175 1 hour ago
The Fallout 4 Discussion Thread 1803 1 hour ago
So I got an original Xbox, modded with hundreds of games in it 18 2 hours ago
More Disappointing Numbers For Xbox One. COD Murders Halo First Week Sales 6+ Million To 1+ million 28 3 hours ago
11/23-27/15 Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: Bruce Willis is Luke's Father, Rosebud, and Tyler Durden Had the Power to Go Home All Along <=Warning, Spoilers 133 3 hours ago
No Man's Sky PS4 Cancelled Gameplay Problems Revealed 53 3 hours ago
Bloodborne's The Old Hunters DLC Will Kick Your [tuchas] 115 4 hours ago
Star Wars Battlefront sold almost 50% more physical units on PS4 than Xbox One & PC combined 15 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  79
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions