Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Well, today is the day. Finally after all this time, everyone can go out and do their civic duty that is their right.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-139 of 139 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 6, 2012 1:31:36 PM PST
In line to vote.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 1:54:27 PM PST
I'm all votimicated

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 1:56:29 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
You have done your duty as an American, and accomplished a simple task that has been fought for to no end through bloodshed and death.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 2:01:28 PM PST
Apparently there was also a ballot measures to tax and regulate pot like booze.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 2:03:12 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
I didn't want to consider yahoo a source for such information but I did see a tidbit concerning that. Crazy. Legalization for recreational use. Wow. Honestly I'm glad I quit before that happened because I never would have quit if it does.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 2:06:09 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
Hey. No voter. How bout you light off a mortar round into your face next 4th of July. Make sure it's one of the good ones, ya know the big ones that people light off to celebrate America - yeah - those ones. With that attitude that's the least you could do.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 2:12:35 PM PST
only 1 more hour until I won't have to worry about calls by some random person telling me that they care about my conditions of living. I did get a laugh when someone actually told me that a few days ago, so I started going on about genital herpes. Best way to make a person wish that they had never called.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:38:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 4:48:04 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
I knew it iIsaid this morning who cares, u guys are gonna be talking about this silly topic all day yep, who cares about the rest of the worlds issues

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 4:45:30 PM PST
You're right, let me head over to the BBCs site. Oh, top story is the US election. It's almost as if this election is important to global issues.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 4:50:06 PM PST
OMG SUBLIMINAL...CAN'T.....FIGHT.....IT.....MUST....VOTE......ROMNEY

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:50:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 4:53:27 PM PST
Really
Obtuse
Mormon
Never
Eats
Yams

VS.

Optimally
Benevolent
Actuator
Makes
Applesauce

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:09:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 9:20:17 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
An unqualified nominee, a non -US Citizen gets voted to his second term, only in America. Barak Obama is the greatest salesman of all time. Let me just charm the pants off of America. When the country fails on so many levels it won't matter I'll just charm them again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:26:18 PM PST
Here's a tissue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:45:38 PM PST
OMG you're one of them.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  139
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions