Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Again, wish me luck

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 11:39:40 AM PST
Im bouts to peel a banana. Those of you who have been here for a really long time know what im talking about.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 11:42:23 AM PST
Jon says:
HOW TO PEEL A BANANA:
Step 1. Grip banana with both hands
Step 2. Slowly being stoking up and down, different directions with both hands, until you find the most tender part. It is most often near the tip.
Step 3. Bring both hands and focus around that point. Massage it softly with your two thumbs while pressing firmly with the palms of your hands.
Step 4. Tighten your grip and tear the mother trucker open.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 11:43:33 AM PST
Looks im eating an apple now. Thanks for that, Jon.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 11:48:03 AM PST
"Looks im eating an apple now. Thanks for that, Jon."

How to enjoy an apple:

Step 1: Caress the rough bottom....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 11:54:29 AM PST
Jon says:
Allow me to finish that for you.

HOW TO ENJOY AN APPLE:
Step 1: Caress the rough bottom with one hand as you cup the apple with the other.
Step 2: Don't be afraid to use some force, you're going to want to rub your hands or a soft cloth all over this bad boy, you'll thank me later.
Step 3: Really work the apple and feel its curves and inner seeds begin to loosen as you fondle it.
Step 4: Slowly begin licking the apple. A small nibble doesn't hurt, but be sure not to break the skin.
Step 5: Gargle the entire apple.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 11:56:47 AM PST
"A small nibble doesn't hurt, but be sure not to break the skin."

Damn it that made me cringe XD

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 11:57:07 AM PST
DVvM says:
I feel as though I've been eating fruit incorrectly my entire life.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:45:00 PM PST
What am I going to have to do?! Eat a yam? Sheesh guys. You dirty minded people, you.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:48:12 PM PST
@DVvM
I know, there is a world of possibilities out ther. Pear. Orange. Plumps.* (ahem) Makes you wonder what else you've been missing out on, doesn't it?

*Excuse me, I meant plums.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:48:55 PM PST
Apparently, so has my wife. I'm going to point her to this thread so she can learn, however. Wish me luck, guys.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:57:37 PM PST
FOGE says:
This thread is pretty fruity

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:05:29 PM PST
A customer says:
Bananas are meant to be opened at the nub on the bottom, not the stem. That way, you can peel the banana down all the way to the stem and still be able to use the stem as a little handle. That's how monkeys do it.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:14:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 6:52:13 PM PST
Well you know what "they" say....."Monkey see Monkey do"~

em yum...I'm gonna go monkey around with a banana right now!!!!

\v///
(*)(*)
¤(_)¤

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 6:16:31 PM PST
Personally, the "gripping it tight" and "tear the mother trucker open" are things I'd rather my wife did not learn.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 6:54:37 PM PST
Forget my existentialism thread. THIS is the Marianas Trench of vgf discussions.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:11:42 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
Those bananas are dangerous. Be careful. Or wait, what kind of banana? Your man banana?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Weekly Hardware Chart 16th July 2016 PS4 Continues To Dominate. Outsells Xbox One Over 2 To 1 13 2 minutes ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1183 4 minutes ago
OT: The Democratic National Party, like Hillary Clinton, is Crooked and Corrupt 2 9 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3839 41 minutes ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 33 45 minutes ago
Sony is the only one that lack any money making IP's 1 48 minutes ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 5 1 hour ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 46 1 hour ago
Weekend Gaming 7/22-7/24 69 1 hour ago
For Honor gameplay Knight Campaign Mission 6 1 hour ago
Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10 25 1 hour ago
sodomite Tim Cook has flipped his lid: Apple now sells a leather watchband for $690! 104 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions