Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Ty Dolla Sign egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Code of Princes 3DS, $31.99 at Newegg

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 10:29:13 AM PDT
Jawwaad says:

Just a heads up. Seems from the Newegg page, you also get the Art Book and Soundtrack.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:06:43 PM PDT
Incredible game. Everything you wanted from a spiritual successor to Guardian Heroes.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:07:32 PM PDT
Aku says:
Except a consistent framerate. Aside from that pretty large issue, it's a good game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 12:33:34 PM PDT
I criticized that in my review, but it didn't hurt the experience I had. Sometimes the slowdown feels like the slowdown in shoot 'em ups, which is meant to be there.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 12:36:12 PM PDT
It feels like NES/SNES era slowdown to me. I got it all the time on games like Final Fight II. I remember the pick-ups would flash really slow when the framerate dropped. It's kind of nostalgic. Odin's Sphere did piss me off, though. That game had moments that were almost unplayable.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 1:50:01 PM PDT
That's almost as cheap as I got it when I pre-ordered.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 1:52:12 PM PDT
I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet, may pick it up now.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 5:19:01 PM PDT
HorizonBrave says:
It's a solid game at $20, that's its sweet spot IMO .. nothing more.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 5:26:47 PM PDT
I paid $30 and was pretty happy with a great game, little art book, and CD.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
God of War: Saga Collection for 10 bucks 0 46 seconds ago
Amazon Black Friday Deals/Lightning Deals Thread 24 3 minutes ago
Alright, your TDay/BF weekend list of shame. Whatcha getting/got? 47 6 minutes ago
The Order: 1886 for $9 12 6 minutes ago
11/23-27/15 Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: Bruce Willis is Luke's Father, Rosebud, and Tyler Durden Had the Power to Go Home All Along <=Warning, Spoilers 167 8 minutes ago
OT: Week 12 of the NFL Season: Is the NFL product starting to deteriorate? Who's winning on Turkey Day? WHO YA GOT! 5 13 minutes ago
What are you doing on Turkey Day? 53 13 minutes ago
OT: Go Lakers! 26 23 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 1314 23 minutes ago
Best Buy is the Place Right now For Game Deals Especially if you are GCU 32 45 minutes ago
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 137 49 minutes ago
White PS4 controller for $29 7 52 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions