LMAO! To get the full effect, you should visit the site actually since there are some pretty hilarious GIF's.
14) We insisted the Xbox 360 was totally worth $400 for Perfect Dark Zero.
13) We spent more time complaining about installation times than the installs actually took.
12) We bought a $700 iPad only to use it for terrible free games instead of awesome $2.99 ones.
11) We camped out for days for things that didn't even sell out. [Shows picture of hundreds of Wii U consoles]
10) We bought this: [Picture of Oblivion horse armor]
9) Those two months when everyone was obessed with this: [Picture of some drawing with friends game]
8) We all got so hyped... for [Duke Nukem Forever]
7) We thought these would be a permanent part of our game room: [Picture of a huge collection of Guitar Hero & Rock Band peripherals]
6) More people petitioned to fix problems in SimCity than they did to fix problems in real cities.
5) We paid real money for fake clothes.
4) We played Games like this: [GIF of a guy who looks like he's having a seizure while pretending the Wii Remote and Nunchuck are drumsticks...from the Wii Music presentation at that ill-fated E3]
3) And this: [GIF of people playing with PS Move controllers]
2) ...Aaaannndd this: [GIF of some guy playing Dance Central...accidentally kicking a cat and sending it flying towards the camera]
1) Worst of all... We spent hundreds of hours arguing over which plastic box was better.