Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Anyone else have crazy/deadbeat/stupid in-laws??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-32 of 32 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:55:01 AM PST
GyozaSauce says:
eh...my family is is crazy/deadbeat in-laws so to answer this question I'll have to ask my wife how she feels about that.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:56:00 AM PST
Gomb says:
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving where my my step-grandfather is always guaranteed to drop an N-bomb at the dinner table, which will be followed by a long uncomfortable silence until someone finally says something totally unrelated. Classic!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:24:17 PM PST
Gameresq says:
I tend to work late nights and weekends when my in-laws are in town. Absence makes the in-laws tolerable, and I am sure they feel the same way about me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:27:15 PM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
"for the past week he's been 'practicing' for black friday by sitting outside in a lawnchair in the cold"

Sounds like he's got upper management material written all over him...

hahaha damn that's pretty crazy actually....

shame when you hear bout that stuff...hopefully he'll figure his shit out before too long...

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:28:45 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Dang. Just in-laws? I don't have any of those. It was close, but that relationship fell apart a while back.

I'm hoping for another messed up family thread. I've got ammo for that now.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:18:39 PM PST
Anthony says:
In-Laws? no. relatives? yes. since my grandmother died, (who herself had quite a few flaws) i have had absolutely no contact with my father's side of the family. they're a bunch of Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Thieves, and general wastes of air. or at least, in my father's generation. i've had very little contact with my cousins in quite a few years. Corey and Eric are both pieces of ****. Jimmy's actually a decent guy, but remaining in contact with him would necessitate contact with my worthless drug addicted, compulsive liar of an uncle who leaches off of him. and possibly his spineless brother ricky.

honestly, the only family i remain even somewhat in contact with other than my parents and brother are my mom's sole surviving sister, her step-father, her step-brother, step-sister, their spouses, and their children.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:21:19 PM PST
Aku says:
If things keep going as they are, I could have some fairly unique in-laws, but they at least seem somewhat more tolerant to me than they used to be.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Amazon metrics show that shoppers are heavily favoring PS4, while Xbox One games get left in the dust 305 39 minutes ago
Snowflake's (D. Snow) Necrobumping 96 49 minutes ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 42 1 hour ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 706 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 12 1 hour ago
OT: I upgraded from iPhone to Galaxy and I'm so glad I did 106 1 hour ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 10 1 hour ago
PS NEO is still a PS4 56 1 hour ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 3865 1 hour ago
playstation neo migh be more powerful than you think 6 1 hour ago
OT: My Fame: An Update 8 1 hour ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 52 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions