Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Obama cries Reading Statement on School Shooting

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 224 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:11:28 AM PST
You just made up a bunch of shit that nobody around here says. Good going.

Calling anyone crying in a situation like this "embarrassing" because of your personal political views (or really for any reason) is classless.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 8:22:05 AM PST
There are so many things about this atrocity that I simply can't come to terms with. All I know is that I can't even imagine what the parents of any children at that location are going through right now. Here we are, a little more than a week from christmas and this happens. Imagine if it was you and you look around your house at all of the decorations and the presents under the tree for your child, knowing that if they were there they would be driving you to distraction by scavenging around in the wrapped boxes and knocking ornaments off of the tree but they'll not be there to do that anymore.

I'm from a military family with all branches represented(the exact opposite of weak), and we're all just shocked by this level of evil. We look at our kids, and realize that there, but for the grace of god. I've cried just trying to imagine what pits of hell these poor people are going through, knowing that it'll get worse as the next few weeks go by because of the media attention this is going to get as these families and friends are facing the holidays where they have to bury their child or help their kid cope with the insanity of the situation. Heck,I'm a reasonably educated adult and I don't even understand it.

Can we please leave this one thread free of trolling? There's a time and place and this is neither.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:31:09 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
There are so many things wrong with your post. First of all, politics is celebrity worship for those who think they're too good for celebrity worship. Your distinction between the two is meaningless. Secondly, as far as downvotes, it's not that they love Obama (I know I don't), it's that your posts (at least in this thread) are weak.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 10:44:28 AM PST
I think people that want to troll have resorted to downvoting. Which proves that they are pathetic cowards.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:22:18 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Even though one of the cardinal rules of the VGF is to downvote you for this post I made an exception because of the issue at hand and did the opposite.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 11:44:08 AM PST
Thanks donnie, it doesn't really bother me though, those people can continue being scum.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 1:19:17 PM PST
Me thinks that they are heartless people.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 2:01:44 PM PST
Gomb says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 2:11:13 PM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
He didn't "break down sobbing". He wiped some tears off of his face twice during his speech. If you really think getting emotional over the murder of 20 innocent children and 6 adults is a sign of weakness you need to grow up.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 2:16:07 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
You know what I think is funny? All these people getting negatively emotional over the President getting emotional.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 2:57:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2012 2:57:18 PM PST
I'm sorry there's a difference if we saw Obama breaking down bawling yelling he couldn't do anything and asking the leaders of the other countries to help with the situation because he didn't know how against showing he's human and sees the tragedy,horror and sorrow that these parents and children have gone through and sadly for the families who will long continue to feel the heartache from losing one of their child in this horrific event.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 3:13:58 PM PST
Gomb says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 3:16:37 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 15, 2012 3:19:24 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 12:23:12 PM PST
Hey says:
Of course, we all know that people would've called Obama a heartless robot if he hadn't shown any emotion at all. They guy just can't win.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 12:45:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 12:46:55 PM PST
"Well, I'm not saying that! President Obama wasn't on his knees in a wheat field yelling at the sky while wearing a white suit like some R. Kelly music video. What he was doing was letting his emotions overwhelm him, which surprised a lot of us who thought he was tougher than that. I would prefer a leader who is unflinching, resolute and undaunted in the face of tragedy over some guy who is going to get all teary and emotional right before he makes some important decisions."

You're a fa##0&. No, I'm not homophobic, but that's what you are. I'm not even an Obama fan and I can recognize how stupid and alien your logic is.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 12:53:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 12:59:37 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
NEWS CONFERENCE LIVE!!!!! THere was a threat called to noon mass today saying his friend didn't finish the job and he would at mass. Not sure if that was rumor or fact.

Going back to school will be so hard for those kids. How are they gonna handle that.

Not much said, can't say anything really.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 1:03:29 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
http://www.inquisitr.com/441012/peter-lanza-father-of-sandy-hook-shooter-offers-statement/

there's the kids father...

seperated

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 1:05:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 1:05:54 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20357444/ind-man-with-47-guns-arrested-after-school-threat

what is going on with people this have to do with 12-12-12 ? Mayan calendar ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 1:45:37 PM PST
AndrewA says:
We don't have to resort to name calling fish

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 1:46:17 PM PST
AndrewA says:
It'll be tough, but I doubt those kids will have to go to school again before the end of the year.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 1:53:07 PM PST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvNtGlBVihg

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:49:29 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Yea end of year at least I agree Andrew

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 7:01:04 PM PST
G. Krein says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 7:22:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 7:25:51 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
First off, you really don't know what you are talking about. You live in some fantasy, conspiracy theory filled world; where EVERYONE loves Obama and attacks those that don't. This is asinine. One has to support the president during these times.....

Obama worship? Dude you mentioned this a dozen times in your horribly written post. There is no Obama worship....You really need to do some research before posting something so off base that it makes you look really dumb.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 7:33:01 PM PST
G. Krein says:
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  53
Total posts:  224
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions