Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Why do people complain about open world games but continue to hype and play them?||0||35 minutes ago|
|OT: What Are You Listening To-2016 Version!||1293||46 minutes ago|
|2-Years of Playstation Plus $65!||33||1 hour ago|
|PSN flash sale incoming today||75||1 hour ago|
|OT: I upgraded from iPhone to Galaxy and I'm so glad I did||93||1 hour ago|
|Steam sale: Whadya bouyin'?||62||3 hours ago|
|Rumor: Activision bringing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron to PS4 according to Taiwan ratings board||3||5 hours ago|
|On the Kinsey scale of 1(lowest) to 6(highest), how Gay are you?||7||5 hours ago|
|OT: Conservatives Hurt the Economy Once Again: Global stocks tumble after Britain votes to leave the EU||14||6 hours ago|
|Need a new HDMI cord? Amazon is having a great sale right now.||3||6 hours ago|
|The M M Romance forum is on Amazon's most active community forums list, but the F F Romance forum is not||2||6 hours ago|
|Why ReCore is a $40 Game||45||7 hours ago|