Customer Discussions

We're sorry, this discussion has been removed.

Return to the Amazon home page

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the `Active discussions in related forums' feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers. 21 1 minute ago
Got $250 to spare Miyazaki fans? 31 1 minute ago
Official Gamescom 2015 thread 356 1 minute ago
I think an Xbox One is in my near future 6 1 minute ago
After Microsoft's 10/10 Presser, How Silly Does Sony Feel For Skipping Out On Gamescom 7 1 minute ago
MGS 5: The Phantom Pain costing Konami over $80m ... 46 2 minutes ago
Q1 2015 Sales: PS4 > (Xbox One + Xbox 360) x 2 247 6 minutes ago
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 9489 8 minutes ago
Life is Strange Episode 3 ending *SPOILERS* 3 8 minutes ago
OT: Groom `Sues New Wife For Fraud' After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time 14 9 minutes ago
OT: I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the meme 16 10 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v2.0 9338 10 minutes ago

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

Search Customer Discussions