Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 15: Late in the game but playoff spots are still wide open. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 59 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 12, 2012 8:06:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 5:49:25 AM PST
Last Week: 9-7
Season: 130-78

Bengals @ Eagles: Cousins is coming on but the bengals have been quietly good. They should have won last week but handed the game to the cowboys in the end. I don't see them making that mistake this week. Bengals

Packers @ Bears: The packers have looked less than stellar lately but the bears have looked awful. maybe the bears rebound and win big but I'm not buying it. Packers

Colts @ Texans: This could be a really good game and closer than a lot of people expect. However I'm taking the safe bet and assuming the Texans are going to rebound big after that blowout. Texans

Broncos @ Ravens: Why is this not the MNF game? More on that later. Anyways probably the best game of the weekend except for maybe the pats & 9ers. Ravens have dropped a few games recently to lesser teams. Broncos have been on a role. Going with Peyton. Broncos

Jags @ Fins: Dumpster bowl. Tossup. Who cares. However I can't go with someone that just lost to Sanchez and the Jets. Fins

Skins @ Browns: Hmm. This should be an easy one for the skins but if RGIII doesn't play it could be a lot closer. Doesn't look good for RGIII this week. Browns

Vikings @ Rams: Should be a good game. The rams all of a sudden have a .500 season (who'da thought that was possible last year?). Vikings are just completely unpredictable. It just depends on the day AP has...will he have his below average day of 100+ yards or his average day of 200+ yards? Dude is inhuman. I'll go with the Rams in the upset. Rams

Bucs @ Saints: Saints are reeling from that loss last week. saints are out of the playoff picture and the bucs are trying to scratch their way back. I would think the saints rebound from last week and brees fixes his issues against the worst pass defense in the league. Saints

Giants @ Falcons: Falcons were exposed last week as having a bloated record due to the league's easiest schedule. however, falcons usually do a little better than usual when at home. However, if the giants put on a performance like last week the falcons don't stand a chance. However, the giants are up and down too. Giants

Seahawks @ Bills: Tossup. Yeah I know but the seahawks aren't nearly as good on the road as they are at home. The bills have been performing decent this year but they lost Fred Jackson this week. I'm afraid the seahawks are going to have a let down this week after that huge game this past week but I can't in good conscience pick the Bills. Seahawks

Panthers @ Chargers: Both teams playing for the bosses job. Problem is for the chargers that even if they win out that club is getting redone from the ground up. However, I don't like the panther's chances of traveling across the country, playing a chargers team that usually is really good in december. Plus, i can see this as a let down after they kicked the falcons butts last week. Chargers

Lions @ Cards: They signed brady's old back up but I doubt he'll know enough to play this week. Lions have lost a lot but looked competitive while the cards have lost 9 straight. Lions

Chiefs @ Raiders:...both terrible teams. Home field advantage goes to raiders. Raiders

Steelers @ Cowboys: Tossup. I say Big Ben fixes the problems they had last week but the cowboys have all of a sudden started to become a tough team. Right now I'm going with the Steelers but this could change. Steelers

9ers @ Pats: The Pats showed me last week that they can play in prime time against supposedly good teams. The 9ers look like world beaters one week then lose to the rams...how does that happen? Can't pick against Brady right now though. Pats

Jets @ Titans: HOW IS THIS A MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME???? HOW? I know I live in Nashville but even I know the Titans don't belong in prime time...MUCH LESS THE JETS. But the jets have been pretty good the past few weeks at beating terrible teams. Jets

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:06:39 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:12:37 AM PST
My only guess is they tried to go with the teams that would get the most ratings. Last year Tebow was a sensation and they kept that in mind when they made the schedule. But since he doesnt play and they do have the ability to switch games around, I dont know why they kept it there.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 8:12:48 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Its also Bowl Season should just throw them in at the end only a couple bowl games per week

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 8:18:14 AM PST
Just not this year. Or next.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:22:29 AM PST
I just want the Skins to win and the Giants to lose. I am mean, sorry MJM. Nothing personal. :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 8:50:09 AM PST
I hate to say it, but the Patsies look like they will represent the AFC.

Hopefully, they will lose to the NFC team.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 8:54:24 AM PST
well if it ends up being the giants they will definitely lose.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 8:57:29 AM PST
Maybe. The Pats might figure the Giants out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 8:58:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2012 9:24:58 AM PST
I personally want a rematch, as a Pats fan. No question the Giants won last year, but Gronk was injured. I'd like to see what they can do if a healthy Gronk. I am not complaining, injuries are part of the game. Plus I am liking what Talib is doing in the secondary, plus our linebackers are better. The rookie linebacker core is really coming together. I think the Pats would take the Giants by 14+. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 9:03:56 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Last year was a rematch and they lost.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 9:24:26 AM PST
Yes I know. Thanks. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 9:25:34 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
You are very welcome, friend.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 10:00:46 AM PST
What about a manning bowl for this years? Eli going for his third and peyton his second.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 10:13:59 AM PST
Duster says:
I'm really tired of the Pats in the SB, if they make it I won't bother watching.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:49:54 AM PST
Anybody watch the game last night?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:51:16 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Giants won't win, Denver I don't think will get into the super bowl.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:51:28 AM PST
Yes. It was another sad outing by philly. It looks like they need to go over ball protection.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:51:43 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
I watched until Cincy went up 17-13...you could tell they were getting ready to take control and stop playing around with the Iggles.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:53:45 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
It was so sad, i think every offenseive player fumbled the ball, that blocked punt was pathetic that was the only guy that rushed the punter. I cannot imagine this team looking anything close to the same next year as far as personnel and coaches

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:55:59 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 5:56:46 AM PST
Yeah I'd say all of the big name guys on the team will be gone next year except for maybe mccoy. Reid, Vick, Maclin, Jackson, Asomuaghad7jas9erha, will be gone. I bet Rodgers-cromartie probably would like to leave but I bet they'll hang on to him.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:57:28 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
I dont think jackson will be gone honestly he was having a pretty good year, i can see the rest gone though with all that talent and they will be in the top 5 of the draft is horrible.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:57:52 AM PST
klopas says:
Cowboys coming in strong to make the playoffs and win this thing. Steelers are toast! Toast, I say!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 6:00:42 AM PST
I just dont really understand what happens to this team. I feel like after a quarter or two of playing good football. The whole team comes together and decides to lose the game.

I feel as though the Lions do the same thing. Stafford is over there about to have another 5000 yard season and they only have 4 wins too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 6:02:36 AM PST
I didnt think the Giants were going to win last year either. It all depends on which Giants team shows up.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xd8a43b20)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  59
Initial post:  Dec 12, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions