Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|I've been enjoying playing 2015 GOTY, Rise of the Tomb Raider, with the Xbox One Elite Controller||74||53 seconds ago|
|This review makes me want to buy Star Wars: Battlefront||23||1 minute ago|
|Rumor: Nintendo NX to ship 10-12 million units in 2016||82||2 minutes ago|
|OT: Man kills infant while cleaning shotgun||72||2 minutes ago|
|Xbox One-Exclusive Quantum Break New Gameplay Footage Coming This Week||0||2 minutes ago|
|OT: So, uhh, Rick and Morty did a Carls Jr. ad.||5||6 minutes ago|
|Just Cause 3 is a single player game that requires an online connection||62||10 minutes ago|
|DF: Just Cause 3 PS4 vs Xbox One Frame-Rate Test||2||12 minutes ago|
|Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: 11/30/15-12/4/15||33||13 minutes ago|
|The Crew + Wild Run + season pass $19.99 on Xbox Live||29||14 minutes ago|
|OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)||3434||16 minutes ago|
|AngryJoe gave Battlefront a 5/10||53||19 minutes ago|