Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Moved to August

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2013 12:17:43 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
http://www.gamrreview.com/news/89675/splinter-cell-blacklist-moved-to-august/

Originally slated for a Spring release, it looks like we're going to have to wait all Summer to get the latest entry in the long-running espionage franchise. Of course, given the sheer volume of quality releases coming out in the next few months, this decision is certainly more healthy for our wallets.

While likely moved to avoid Spring competition and to allow for more polish, a small part of me hopes in my heart of hearts that they're using this time to bring back original Sam Fisher voice actor Michael Ironside (Blacklist is the first game in the franchise to not feature his cold, yet silky smooth voice). Unlikely, but hey, one can dream.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 12:19:22 PM PST
neu Tron says:
Not sure why I'm not excited for this game. I liked all the previous Splinter Cell games I've played.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 12:20:57 PM PST
Sars says:
That stinks was kind of hoping i would beable to play it before i deploy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 12:21:12 PM PST
Hrm. So close to original RD, guess not enough preorders. No Day 1 for me anyway. I seldom Day 1 shooters.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 12:48:05 PM PST
Anyone know about the co-op in this game? Will it be like Conviction? Or is it something different.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 1:26:18 PM PST
Iso says:
Ugh.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 1:33:14 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Pretty much my most anticipated game aside Tomb Raider. Oh we'll, like the article says...easier upon my wallet.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 1:34:23 PM PST
Kin-foot says:
Now give us Rainbow Six Patriots release date please!

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 1:42:59 PM PST
Bummer, I was looking forward to this and Tomb Raider for that month. Or is Bioshock that month too? Might be okay.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 6:04:11 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
bump because i almost created a new thread and we already have plenty of crysis threads.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions