Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Destiny VGF Clan v6.0||4801||7 seconds ago|
|PS4 is the only system that allows you to play "ALL'' of these 20 Promising Games still to come in 2016||20||47 seconds ago|
|Windows 10 Anniversary Update For Xbox One Rolls Out August 2||50||1 minute ago|
|Dad Admits Killing 6-Year-Old Son While Playing Videogames||33||2 minutes ago|
|IGN: 11 underrated Wii games||35||2 minutes ago|
|OT: President Trump - Get used to it||285||4 minutes ago|
|Would you buy a used car from Hillary Clinton?||49||5 minutes ago|
|OT: Game of Thrones||13||6 minutes ago|
|Moar Free Steam Keyz!||30||8 minutes ago|
|Lots O' Keys, Mostly Steam With A Few Origin Thrown In For Good Measure||45||12 minutes ago|
|Overwatch discussion thread||1747||17 minutes ago|
|Saints Row Is a AAA Game?||0||18 minutes ago|